Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+2
noura
zerroz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuchiki

Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Personal Info:

• Name:David
  • Hobbies:Wow, skiing and spending time with GF Smile aaaaand ofcourse I drink booze, Jägermeister <3

Character Info:

• Character Name: Kuchiki
  • Race: Draenei, obviously Razz
  • Class: Shaman
  • Talents / Spec: Enhancement - 2/45/14
  • Why did you choose this talent build: I chose this cause I wanted to be supportive as well as do as much dmg as possible.
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: Herbalism and Skinning wich aren't even maxed yet xD (to lazy)
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Kuchiki
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: I don't really have a PvE gear yet since I haven't raided with this char before. I've done some PvP with it tho as you can see Razz I also got a off-specc gear with +900 bonus healing and +1100 with my own buffs Smile
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: I haven't put the best gems in my gear yet since I haven't cared that much but atm I'm doing my dailies with my rogue so I can get the right gems Smile and enchants is the same way Razz
  • Please list your raid experience so far: Only Gruul's on my Shaman but on my Rogue - Kara 100%, Gruul's, Maggy's, SSC: all but Vashj, TK: All but Kael'thas.
  • Attunements / Heroics: do you even have to be attuned anymore? xD Can do all Heroics but TK and Auchindoun.

What would you want from your game time:
Have a fun time while raiding and at the same time have a challange Smile

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:
the times are fine with me Smile I may not be able to attend to EVERY raid but I will attend as much as possible Smile

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
I've been in Tre Kronor and their raiding times didn't suit me at the time so I had to leave.
After that I was in Shadows of Eternity as Rogue Class Leader. I had to leave tho since my PC crashed down and I couldn't get it fixed up until now (wich was about 8 months ago xD). I just left Honestas since it was a family/raid guild and didn't progress that much and also now that I have time, it would be really fun to play with my old friends again Smile

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:
Yes it's good enough Smile I don't D/C more then Zerroz does since we use the same internet xD and the PC is brand new so I hope it won't crash in awhile Razz

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
yes, very well Smile

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
I've known about Sanc for a long time since all my friends joined wich is waaaaay back Razz

Why do you wish to join us:
the guilds raiding progress is where my experience is, and I also know some ppl: Wil, Huntinnewt, Neptuna, Oddy/Oddyse, Rye, Shush, Snowdrift and Zerroz.

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:
Get the pots that's needed, foods and other supplies that's needed and also to be at the raid instance before the start. the usual xD

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:
Yes, ofcourse, as long it comes in a respectful way. I won't get mad or start whining easily so it has to be a really disrespectful comment to piss me off xD don't think I have ever got pissed off in a raid before :/

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
Sometimes, yes, when I feel I have to. I mostly know what to do with my classes but I still check if I can find something new Smile

Why should we choose you:
I'm a very focused guy when raiding, I show respect to people and I'm funny xD or not.. the funny part tho.. ye, I think you get it xD

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
I completely understand. I know, I'm boring xD

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
Nope, are completely guildless and no other applications elsewhere.

Additional Information: **
I have a rogue in 70, Neeon, wich is the char that the ppls that I mentioned earlier know me as. It has full T4 and is the char that I have been raiding with in SoE but I want to start to raid with my shammy, wich is why I chose to apply with Kuchiki.
Here is the armory link if you are interested in him:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Neeon

Laters Smile
Back to top Go down
zerroz
Peon
zerroz

Male
Number of posts : 51
Character Names : Zerroz - Xtrém - Smurfen
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Yay for neeon !!!!

he is my cousin and i can racomend him for sure ...

Hi is an aswome raider and a friendly playzer and he knows what hi is doing ...

Gief me neeeon !!!
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:38 pm

very nice app Smile all the best Smile deffo thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
zerroz
Peon
zerroz

Male
Number of posts : 51
Character Names : Zerroz - Xtrém - Smurfen

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:09 am

This guy can almost translate everything Zerroz says Surprised

Gief Kuyichi! and Kuchiki!

Side note: Kuyichi = brand of "clean clothes"
Clean clothes = clothes that are almost as good as fair trade things. http://www.kuyichi.com/

Anyway, Kuchiki here comes prepared to raids, and he knows what he's doing. Mostly seen him play on his rogue though, who I am sure can add some knowledge to our current rogue clan :]
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:09 am

for the time being i would say
go with s2 and try to get some pve gear whenever it comes by

we still run kara often enough, think 3 groups last week
same goes for maggy and gruul, happens if interest.

aprt from that raid xp wise i dont see a prob either

yes from me.

give it a 24/48 hours waiting so any can comment if needed
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:11 am

Ok, so this is one of the two guys (him and Zerroz) who made me start playing WoW. Ive known this bloke for like 14yrs IRL so I know what Im talking about. He's a good player, knows what he's doing, he listens to what the raidleader has to say, and he can deal with constructive criticism. My fat thumbs up for this guy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 am

WoW mate i remember when i /w you where u got ur head and shoulders xD i was still lvl 40 or some thin... but now... i kinda out geared you xD gl with app mate Smile oww and u opened a box for me ^^
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:04 am

NEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!

omg omg! hun i'm so happy to see your app! a huge thumbs up from me too <3

flower
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 am

incidentally rye can make you a nice pewpew belt giggle
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:41 pm

looks good to me, gear can be upgraded whenever it comes by
remember to sign up for those upgear raids

poke me ingame for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]   Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhance Shammy [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1