Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+8
Valkirri
sammy
noura
Felonia
Quubo
Gebz
Imgonhityou
Sprightly
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitestal

Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Personal Info:

* Name: lee
* Hobbies:WoW

Character Info:

* Character Name:Nitestalker
* Race:N-Elf
* Class:Warior
* Talents / Spec:Prot
* Why did you choose this talent build:Best that i know of and hey i like to have the shit kicked out of me Smile
* Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]:
Herb and miner max cooking and fishing max
* Armory link [without the
* Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:
got fairly good dps gear.
* Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear:
i have chosen all the enchants and gems to go with the gear i have i.e stam for stam gear avoidence for avoidence gear.
* Please list your raid experience so far.
Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, SSC(up to vashj), TK (up to kael), MH first boss downed and some work on second.
* Attunements / Heroics:All

What would you want from your game time:

I want to back in my home i want to be with my friends i want to have fun raid and be happy doing this i can only do this here you are all my family and friends (billy being dad that is )

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:

Your raid times are great i can do most .

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:

Asperation Massive changes and could not stay with the changes that had been made.
requiem To much drama.
Sanctuary Cause im a dick and made a fucking stupied mistake and now i feel like a royal prick.
Craze hated the raiding was not fun at all.

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:

Yes tiss good

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?

Well i dont know i seem to have been born here and lived here 28 years but hell can you understand all the english ppl. Yea im cool Smile

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:

Tiss the best guild any given player could ask for this is a guild that unites and will go far Smile

Why do you wish to join us:

Cause your the best there is this is my home this is where my friends and family are.

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:

Have pots buff food flasks and be fully repaired and ready to go at start time.

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:

Yes if it helps me then its good.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
Some times.

Why should we choose you:

Ill leave that up to you but i am passionate about the guild and its progression and the ppl in it.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
YES.

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
NO.

Additional Information: **
Yes one more thing KEIL IM SORRY you know why.
I would like to come back to sanctuary and start over again ive had some time away and i have found that i no longer enjoy the game out side of sanctuary. Hope i can come back:)
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Still a yes from me 0 : )

Last edited by Sprightly on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed my angel smiley...)
Back to top Go down
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:45 pm

nite!!!! well i liked this player from start and when he left, he's one great tank and you know. Yes from me Very Happy:D!
Back to top Go down
Gebz
Billy's Shitlist
Gebz

Number of posts : 18
Character Names : Gebz, Osirisz, Thothz
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 pm

yes from me but should be spanked and be made to run around shat naked to prove he's worthy to be a part of sanc once again!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Quubo
Billy's Shitlist
Quubo

Male
Number of posts : 35
Character Names : Quubo, Ragemode
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Yes for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:21 pm

I say we trial him up and teach him one or two things Smile Its a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:21 pm

him reapplying shows how much he wnts to join
Back to top Go down
Quubo
Billy's Shitlist
Quubo

Male
Number of posts : 35
Character Names : Quubo, Ragemode
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:31 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female
Number of posts : 194
Character Names : katar denumalth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:32 pm

give nite mkay =)
Back to top Go down
Nitestal

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Thank you all for your kind replys hope i can come back missing you all loads Smile
Back to top Go down
Valkirri
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 79
Character Names : Valkirri, Valkiri, Balthazur. Vaalkiri
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:32 pm

its a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:54 pm

still a yes
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female
Number of posts : 194
Character Names : katar denumalth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 pm

whe want nite /dance
cuddle! cuddle! cuddle! cuddle! cuddle! cuddle!
Back to top Go down
Papaelf
Peon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Yes from me as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 am

Like I said before, you tell us we are the best guild in this application. You apply to SoE, tell them how your not at home here and you don't want another wipefest. Funny, how after you say all that here you are saying how much you love this guild, best guild ever, I feel at home here.

So, you come back for another slagging match.
Back to top Go down
Nitestal

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:11 am

Just to quote you gor:
Like I said before, you tell us we are the best guild in this application. You apply to SoE, tell them how your not at home here and you don't want another wipefest. Funny, how after you say all that here you are saying how much you love this guild, best guild ever, I feel at home here.

So, you come back for another slagging match.

You read this but yet you do not understand it at all.
Yes i made an app to SoE yes i said those things but no i didnt mean them i said them in the heat of the moment there are thongs that happen that you do not know about, You only have a part of a puzzle but yet you seem to think you can complete it with just that sorry but you cant.

I have made my app back here cause i feel like i have lost my home and my home being Sanctury, and ive lost the one thing i fourght so hard for and put alot of effort in and never at any point wanted to leave i just didnt react in the way i should have i done things im not proud of but hey im human and at least ive got the balls to admit i fucked up and not just ignore it and run away.

Well i hope this puts anyone who thinks im just wanting back for any other reasons other than i miss the guild that made me feel at home and that has all my friends in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 am

Only part of the puzzle? Maybe, maybe I don't know the full puzzle but do I need to understand the full puzzle to have any respect for what you said about us in your application? People make mistakes, yes and I really do accept some people make mistakes. But you made a mistake the first time when you left didn't you? Or are you going to turn around and tell me how I only know one part of the puzzle, and your first leave wasn't a mistake or something like that?

Need I know the full part of the puzzle, the people who read that application may not know the full side of the puzzle but there walking away thinking of sanctuary like, a slagging match. Seeing as I am a member of Sanctuary, any insults towards sanctuary I find quite offensive to me aswell. Maybe it's just me, but I do not appreciate people making comments like that then we accept them again, in violation of the rules that we don't accept them again after there second leave.

Then you say I don't understand it at all (Your application.). Well, that's funny. I understood the bits where you insulted us. You made it quite clear how it was a slagging match and how it was not your home.
Back to top Go down
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:43 am

why do you 2 always have to have a slagging match? WHY? just because you don't like him fair enough then you don't have to start getting onto him and tellin him what not to do.
Back to top Go down
zerberus
Billy's Shitlist
zerberus

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 am

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 am

Just expressing my opinion pancakes on who gets in the guild, I am not going to be silent about letting someone in who right now I am annoyed with.
Back to top Go down
Agrowarr

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Well. I think we should invait him back, seems like most of the ppl want's him.
Face the facts, hes a good tank. He has attitude, balls to apply again. He took the flaming what ppl gave him last time. I understand Gorillas /Nites opinions but overall i think we should not pick on something what some1 has said somewhere.
U just cant be friendly to every person at Wow.
Give him a last chance, trial him. Am sure he wins the spot at top raid grp again'
-Conan>.>
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Locking this thread now the app is at discussion with council thanks for your patience we will respond shortly.
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:51 am

Accepted give V a poke when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1