Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+5
RollinNewt
huntergrrlrye
Billyray
Jentannah
Imgonhityou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
harley

yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Personal Info:

• Name: Harley
  • Hobbies: Uhhh, playing WoW, going out with my friends, lotsa stuff.

Character Info:

• Character Name: Deitcoke
  • Race: Night elf
  • Class: Druid
  • Talents / Spec: Resto
  • Why did you choose this talent build: Because i want to heal people up real nice.
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: Skinning, Leatherworking, i have a recipe for some epic shoulders, but i dont know how to link them
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Deitcoke
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: It's baaad, but i'm looking to change that.
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: uhh, i dont even think the gear i have has any -.-
  • Please list your raid experience so far: None ;/
  • Attunements / Heroics: I don't even knwo what this means man..

What would you want from your game time: To get good gear, hopefully start raiding.

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: like, any

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave: Erm, pretty much none except ones where like, level 30's see you don't have a guild and invite you just because you're 70.

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: Yeah, i should think so.

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?: Very much so.

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: Nuthin man'

Why do you wish to join us: Because you're juss so good

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: Uhh, be prepared and raid? Probably get an invite to the raid group?

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: Yuss, unless you're like, blatantly wrong.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: Sometimes, when i'm bored

Why should we choose you: Because I'm G-rate.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* Yeah

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? Nope, but i'm in one for going to SV

Additional Information: ** Fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little cooaaat.
Back to top Go down
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:47 pm

HARLEY!!!!11!!11111 well get you gear up but that wouldn't be so hard and erm nice guy he is so yes from mee Razz
Back to top Go down
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female
Number of posts : 508
Character Names : Jentannah, Arafelle, Ashanna, Adwin, Litara, Jenta, Teslin, Thejim, Draeia
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 am

ahem...right all total friends approval aside, you were a decent player, but it's worth noting even if you're accepted back we've had a lot fo new good people, youre not really garaunteed a raid spot, and even more importantly, as you were in and left, well, you can only come back once so you better decide whether you really want it or not. Other than that no objections here, but let's see what the cheeses think
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm

I like Harley and am more than happy to give another chance especially if he wants to get some more geared and heal my plate covered behind XD
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:27 pm

i'm cool with harley coming back as well. though does anyone know why he left in the first place confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:36 pm

yay another healer ^^
Back to top Go down
RollinNewt
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 68
Character Names : HuntinNewt, GagginNewt
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 pm

I thought he left because pretty much all the breakfast club did, and he wanted 2 remain with them (his closest WoW friends i believe) but wouldnt mind it clarifyin, as well i might be thinkin of some1 else lol Smile
Eitherway that char name rings a bell and never had a problem with him so wouldnt have a problem if he were accepted back. Though i agree with jent, only once can u leave n return so make sure uve thought it through Smile

n apart from that GL diet n hopfully we will cya soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:48 pm

/poke Harley

How come you did leave in the first place?
Back to top Go down
harley

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Because i wanted a change and to join a guild around my level so i could do loadsa' instances with them and get my gear up Razz
Back to top Go down
Xanfor
Peon
Xanfor

Male
Number of posts : 146
Character Names : Xanfor, Zathora
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Good enough reason for me.

Thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm

gl thumbs up from me !
Back to top Go down
Harley

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Thaaanksss. How will i know if i've been accepted back or not?
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:33 am

someone will tell you like this :

poke me ingame for inv :p
wb harley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]   yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yet another application of sorts...[ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1