Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application! [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincy

Application! [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

[*]Name:Adir
[*]Age:15
[*]Location:Israel
[*]Hobbies: Raiding , Chat , Playing wow.

[/list]

Character Info:

• Character Name: Mincy
  • Race: Night elf Female
  • Class: Druid
  • Talents / Spec: Restoraiton
  • Why did you choose this talent build:
    0/0/61 I have because Its more PvE and I am most likely PvE spec and not PvP
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]:I have none proffesions Atm But willing to get for guild.
  • Armory link [without the http://]:
    Armory Link:eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Mincy
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:I have offspec gear and willing to change spec for guild full epic balance and some nice Feral combat gear but mainly good spec is Restoraiton.
    and PvP Merciless + Gladiator
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear:I choose that enchants and sockets Because I wanted to have some balanced gear.
  • Please list your raid experience so far: I have experience for all boss in that game and any raid (with Pre-BC)
    And Before I go to a raid boss I watch How To:
  • Attunements / Heroics:I am attuned to everything in wow and have all heroic keys.

What would you want from your game time:In my game time I want fun,chat,raids and helping people.

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:I have no work or School atm I can raid anytime.

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:Zerglings (still here abit new and cause not proggressing)
Tactical Powerless Ameba,Too not progresing.

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:Yes,My computer is stable and good enough.

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?Yes.

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:I've heard of sanctuary that Is good raiding guild and friendly and nice.
Why do you wish to join us:

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:I am preparing with Well-fed,repairs,potions and expect to loots or other members get loots and fun!

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:Yes,I am reading. but ofc I know how to play my class good and great.

Why should we choose you:I think you shall choose me Cause I want to gear up and help people gear up and Cause I think i am prepared for that raids and want to raid.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*Yes,I have read and understood and accept the charter.

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?No,I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Quubo
Billy's Shitlist
Quubo

Male
Number of posts : 35
Character Names : Quubo, Ragemode
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Look good Smile Good luck for your apply mate Smile
Back to top Go down
knarfjuh
Peon
knarfjuh

Male
Number of posts : 65
Character Names : knarfjuh
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm

oh nice i <3 resto druids

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello, your gear looks good and is fully enchanted. I like enchanted people cookie
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:54 pm

nice app gl
Back to top Go down
ztwo
Billy's Shitlist
ztwo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 am

Good luck on your application m8y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application! [ACCEPTED]   Application! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application! [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1