Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock app [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stuco

warlock app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 am

Personal Info:

• Name: jamie
  • Hobbies: scuba diving , errr drinkin

Character Info:

• Character Name: stucopendus
  • Race: gnome ofc < the win race
  • Class: warlock
  • Talents / Spec: 21 40
  • Why did you choose this talent build: best raid dps
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: 375 taloring 280 enchanting - nothing special but i got alt with crit scope
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Stucopendus
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: i got fire res gear 225 unbuffed, with demo talens + pala/ shaman totem im capped
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: i need to get as close to the hit rating cap as poss but still have spell damage, crit is ok but i cant stack too high or ill over agro like hell and nurf my dps
  • Please list your raid experience so far ssc lurker karathres leo and moro dead < no exp on vashj or hydross- tk 3/4 non on keal 1/5 mh and full za + 2 time chests as RL
  • Attunements / Heroics:on the 5man part of the bt attument for the imba necky

What would you want from your game time: i want progress, be it 50g 5% on a boss or kill, as long as am not stood about in IF all day, also fun ofc

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: well, am curently between finished A levels and uni so got nothing but my part time job for months =) i usualy work twice a week and go out sometimes but i shud be able to raid atleast 4 times 7>2 uk time

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
kicked out, the gm left and the person left in charge who i didnt always c eye to eye with - also infernal crusade but they didnt show the enthuisiam i am lookin for
Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:
8mb or as close to in y area usualy 100>15 ms in game and get 30 fps in ssc so am good
Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English? yeh

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: well, seeing you run around and used to be good m8s with maple, nt sure if he.she is still in here

Why do you wish to join us: i want a guild with success and progress, i want to see end game and i want to have a laff while doing so, and i want to do that with u guys

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: spell oil, buff food, flask/ elexirs. read up on boss tactics if am unsure and try to be at the sumon stone 5 mins b4, switch off the tv ofc

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: yeh

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
not really, i never understood much of it but i no my class
Why should we choose you:
i feel i no what am doing, im a fast learner, i dont make the same mistake twice and im lovley

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
yeh and yeh
Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
hell no
Additional Information: **
i was in the guild ages ago as 'blupi' my alt, i didnt no much about the whole appin to 2 diff guilds at once ect but i learnt my lesson
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:09 am

Hello Stu,

your gear looks good. Just missing enchants on cloak/rings.

Maple is no longer in the guild, unfortunately.

I have one question for you based on your answers:
If your guild's going through a rough time, how do you react?
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:25 am

think we are OK for locks tbh, good luck with app though
Back to top Go down
stucopen

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 am

well, aslong as theres a light at the end of the tunnel and the social aspect of the guild is still good and strong i react in a way to help the guild
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 am

gears looking good too just the cloak , should be someone in guild that can do it hopefully
raidwise no probs there

looking good according to me
will get back to you before tomorrow evening
Back to top Go down
Maple
Troll Master
Maple

Male
Number of posts : 770
Character Names : Maple Tree
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:51 am

Heya Stuco! Nice to see you apply! I haven't played wow for some time. Tho I still browse these forumz for funz.

Good luck with the app!! And the game!

Stuco and I had some laughs in heroics back in the day :> And I always had a thing for gnomes..
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 am

looks good to me
sorry for the delay :p
raid took abit longer than expected
poke me ingame for invite when im on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warlock app [ACCEPTED]   warlock app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warlock app [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1