Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+2
knarfjuh
Sprightly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
esekie

Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:09 pm

Personal Info

Name:Tom Andrč
Hobbies:Wakeboard/snowboard/wow/friends/my pc Razz my GF and ofc my jobb.

Character Info

Character Name:Esekiel

Race:Human

Class:Paladin

Talents / Spec:Full holy paladin been that way since i hit 50 pre bc 2yrs ago

Why did you choose this talent build:dont no just love tu heal
Professions Weaponsmith and mining havent used cooking and FirstAid and fishing

Rare Recipes a couple

Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Esekiel

Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:some pvp gear ofc but noting tu say anyting about got almost full tanking gear in epic do so can tank abit but havent done that, that much so need practis Very Happy

Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: Because they were suted for my spec?

Please list your raid experience so far: Before BC i was raiding Nax so been tu everyting almost pre BC and after BC iv done KZ and ZA

Attunements / Heroics:Think i got everyting.

What would you want from your game time:play the game whit good people have a laught and ofc down new big bad bosses Very Happy

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:i cant do weekends that much but anyting els i can skveees in Very Happy

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:Been whit Anathemas at the Aggramar server and TrtUK on this server reason i left anathemas was that i tok me like 6 days a week whit playing and i love the game but i love tu live outside the game tu Razz Trtuk just seased tu exist so wen i got home from holiday i was in no guild.

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:nah im good just got a new pc this winter Very Happy

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English? OFC

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:Dunn and Knarf old guildies real good people that i wana continue playing whit.

Why do you wish to join us:so i can save all of ur asses in combat Razz nah heard u guys were a good bunch and i have friends in there so Very Happy

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:am prepared i always logg on 30 min before raiding for doing stuff Razz old happit from wen the raids were 40 man

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: i can as long as it is sayd on a good maner

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:ofc

Why should we choose you:coz im a stable dude that dont gona leave u if i get in and like myself there

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:nah

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Humm you say you cant do weekends but our raids are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so out of that what can you do as in Thursday and Friday?
Also you say you have friends would be nice if you could say who they are as they may not see your post for what ever reason this would also help your app.
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Hello Esekiel,

I have a few questions for you.

esekiel wrote:

Rare Recipes a couple

Any recipes in particular?

esekiel wrote:

Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: Because they were suted for my spec?

In what ways do you find these gems to be good for your spec?

esekiel wrote:

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:i cant do weekends that much but anyting els i can skveees in Very Happy

As you have read the Charter, you know we raid Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. How do you feel about that?

esekiel wrote:

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:am prepared i always logg on 30 min before raiding for doing stuff Razz old happit from wen the raids were 40 man

How do you prepare?

That were my questions about the application. I will get back to you about gear and things like that soon.
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 pm

I have now been looking at your gear and have a few things to point out.

Head: Get the [Glyph of Renewal] from Honor Hold (revered reputation needed). +35 healing, +12 spell damage, +7 m/5s

Also, stick a meta gem in. There are two really nice gems for a paladin like you:

1. [Insightful Earthstorm Diamond] +12 Intellect Chance to restore mana on spellcast Requires at least 2 Red gems, 2 Blue gems, 2 Yellow gems

2. [Bracing Earthstorm Diamond] +26 Healing Spells +9 Spell Damage 2% Reduced Threat Requires more Red gems than Blue gems

Cloak: This one can be hard to get, but your cloak is deffo worth getting it on. [Enchant Cloak - Subtlety] -2% Threat Reagents 4x [Small Prismatic Shard], 2x [Greater Planar Essence], 8x [Primal Shadow]

Bracers: [Bracer - Superior Healing] +30 Healing, +10 Spell damage Reagents 4x [Greater Planar Essence], 4x [Primal Life]

Gloves: [Enchant Gloves - Major Healing] +35 Healing, +12 Spell damage Reagents 6x [Large Prismatic Shard], 6x [Greater Planar Essence], 6x [Primal Life]

Feet: [Enchant Boots - Vitality] +4 Health/5 sec, +4 Mana/5 sec Reagents 6x [Arcane Dust], 4x [Major Healing Potion], 4x [Major Mana Potion]

Shield: [Enchant Shield - Intellect] +12 Intellect Reagents 4x [Greater Planar Essence]

Chestplate: [Enchant Chest - Restore Mana Prime] +6 Mana /5 sec Reagents 2x [Lesser Planar Essence], 2x [Arcane Dust]

These are easy-to-get enchants, and well worth getting.

But, do not hire a person to do this unless he/she's trustable, has a "normal" name and pref. is in a guild, or looks like someone who actually could be in a guild.
Back to top Go down
knarfjuh
Peon
knarfjuh

Male
Number of posts : 65
Character Names : knarfjuh
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Esekiel! Mr tom was my norwegian guide for 11 days xD must take him in! ^^
Back to top Go down
holy ese

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Sprightly the enchants wil be there wen my gold stock rises alittle Very Happy
and for that about raiding weekends i can do it, Rare recipes is felfury Gloves and storm helm not that rear but....
how do i prepare for a raid hmm after 2yrs of raiding i think i can answer this get repaired get flasks and other tings u use get ur char 100% for some hours of good fun
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:47 pm

The enchants are not that expensive, and have very easy grindable materials. My number 1 hint is to DE all the greens you get.

Some people might have this idea that you get more money from vendoring or AHing green and blue items, but this is not correct. You get more money from the enchanting materials you get out of them.

If you have any char with herbalism, or any mate with herbalism, the primal lives are very easy to get.

And Primal Shadow are easy if you have an alt with engineering and/or a friend with engineering.

The Earthstorm Diamond materials are also very easy to get. 2 x2 primals and 3 x3 green gems.
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Primal Shadow is also easy grindable in either HFP (south) or Nagrand (around Osho'gun).

Primal Life is easy farmable by herbalists (Skettis trees drop 3-5 mote per kill), and are grindable from Spore Giants in Zangarmarsch.

Hope that helps you out a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunn
Billy's Shitlist
Dunn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi tom, good luck with ur application m8, nice freindly ppl here, wishing you well, Dunn
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:42 pm

we are friendly?, when did that happen?, i hate everyone
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

apart from the points mentioned i would say welcome aboard
just need to work on them

whisp me ingame for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]   Application Holy paladin  [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1