Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resto shammy would like to join as social

Go down 
+6
Lapyap
Caerun
Sprightly
ravenrok
zerberus
sammy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshima

resto shammy would like to join as social Empty
PostSubject: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:13 am

Personal Info:

• Name: Victoria Nokelainen
  • Hobbies: Ice hockey, Games, Shopping (yupp a girly hobby)

Character Info:

• Character Name: Joshima
  • Race: Draenei
  • Class: Shammy
  • Talents / Spec: Resto (0/5/56)
  • Why did you choose this talent build: needed a healer at the moment so changed to that from enhancement, then i got stuck with healing since i was uber at it Wink
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: Mining/Jewelcrafting (got quite a few of the old ones, but since i haven't played for about 9 months i haven't got any of the epic ones, working on rep to get tehm tho)
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Joshima (gear is crap i know)
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: i only do pve so only got the gear i do pve in ^^
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: they go ok with the spec so better then nothing ^^
  • Please list your raid experience so far: done some kara raiding before i quit the game..
  • Attunements / Heroics: since they changed the rep to lower to be able to do heroics i have all the keys, but that is about it (attuned to kara)

What would you want from your game time: Just want to be in a friendly guild that i can do 5 man instances with every now and then (and i miss my Ravenrok)

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: well i am looking to just being social, but my working hours makes it impossible for me to be online earlier then 11.30pm uk time (day off on tuesdays so are on more then)

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave: Affinity (disbanded), Higara (disbanded), Going Merry (disbanded), Loyal Blood (still there, but i miss my Ravenrok so want to join him Wink )

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: some lag, usually not that much tho. and hardly ever get dcs.

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
i would say my english is quite good for not being english to start with Smile and hey i live in england and i haven't had any problems the 9 months i have been here Smile

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: Well i haven't heard very much, but raven said it's a nice guild and i have been chatting some with denumalth (50 shammy not sure about the names of the main chars of the person) and we seem to get along ^^

Why do you wish to join us: Seems like a friendly guild and maybe help in instances if people want to do them in the middle of the night ^^

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: If i would be signed up fora raid i would prepare by getting loads of pots that might be needed, make sure i am repaired and sort out vent (if u are using vent)

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: Constructive critisism, yes np at all.. And i do accept the leaders desicions (like i would have a choice on that) hardly ever complain about things, only if people are being stupidly unfair.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: i used to read some about the classes i play, haven't done that since i joined again (wich was yesterday)

Why should we choose you: because i'm a funny person (+ u might get my bf Tse aka hypnotise as well (ask RAvenrok about us and he will tell u all kind of good things)

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* everything seems clear to me.. just going to add that i also have a lvl 70 frostmage that i can log on to if anybody need dps for something)

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? nope, no other aplications.. as i said i am already in a guild but feel like changing to this one.

Additional Information: ** not much i can think of atm, if u need to know anything else just send me a whisper in game ^^
PS. LOADS of hugs for Ravenrok.....
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female
Number of posts : 194
Character Names : katar denumalth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 am

hawdy it m denumalth ^^
seem a nice person
and social wil be np i think Smile

and your a friend of raven so thats a yes from me to :p
but thats up to the council

gl and lots of huggys sammy
Back to top Go down
zerberus
Billy's Shitlist
zerberus

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male
Number of posts : 27
Character Names : Ravenrok, Ravensbank

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 am

/blush kitos
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm

I can see no reasons why not.

More Swedish Females to the guild FTW! cookie cookie
Back to top Go down
Caerun
Troll Master

Male
Number of posts : 684
Character Names : Caerun, Velash, Saiiada
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Isn't Nokelainen more of a finnish name? Smile

Question number 2: why is it that the social apps are usually so very well written and articulate? As opposed to the real apps that tend to be, well, less. Wondering at the logic of it all.
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm

because people wanting to join as social see joining as a privilage so put more effort where as a lot of people applying seem to think it is their right to join.... thats my guess anyway
Back to top Go down
Joshima

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 am

yes nokelainen is very much a finnish name, but can't say i know any finnish so don't even try Wink
and if there is a long list of things i can fill in, then i'll do it if i haven't got anything better to do (mining run in nagrand < filling in random info)
soooooo, who should i spam with whispers about joining? Wink
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:26 am

You spam Billyray, Bigv, Kaiya, Rye or Snowdrift Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salubris
Wannabe Troll

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:39 pm

I think it best to wait for a council member to say yes on application maybe? I don't see it being a problem, but as they have the final say, might be wise to wait for a "yes" before asking for a G-invite Razz

Nps from me for social btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rahrahrachel
Troll In Training
Rahrahrachel

Female
Number of posts : 219
Character Names : Rahrahrachel, idinamenzel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Nice application, as someone mentioned before social apps seem way better written than raiding member apps.

You're from Birmingham? So am I! I'm not swedish though :(

Yes from me, if it counts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rashelly
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male
Number of posts : 27
Character Names : Ravenrok, Ravensbank

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:49 am

its because we come from very sussesful raiding guilds and know whats what :p
Back to top Go down
joshima

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:02 am

i don't like waiting.. hehe.. i know i am a little bit too impatient at times Smile
and i prefer writing something that i can actually read and understand what i have written (not saying i always do, but most of the time i do)
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

whisper bigv, snowdrift, rye, or billyray in-game for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy would like to join as social   resto shammy would like to join as social Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resto shammy would like to join as social
Page 1 of 1