Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto druid application -- DECLINED

Go down 
+4
Keilantra
Symphonix
Valkirri
noura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Next

Resto druid application -- DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Personal Info:

• Name: Arne Jan Kiewiet
  • Hobbies: Gaming!!! going out with my friends

Character Info:

• Character Name: Next
  • Race: Night elf
  • Class: Druid
  • Talents / Spec: restoration full
  • Why did you choose this talent build: because restoration druid healing rocks giggle
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: eeehm very bad in professions on this char only engi in 360 or something but on my other 2 chars i have LW/enchant/tailor/skinning
  • Armory link [without the
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: got both tank gear as cat dps gear, limited balance gear medium tank gear good healing gear
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: high MP5 and medium healing cant take me mana down!
  • Please list your raid experience so far Kara,ZA,SSC,TK,BT,gruul,maggy
  • Attunements / Heroics: all!

What would you want from your game time:
raids and fun
What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:
only evenings will work and the days would be monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and maybe sunday
What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
alot xD sometimes i was kicked from a guild because leaving in a raid while still raiding but the reason for it was my parents they made me quit but now i have my PC back on my room and can raid how long i want ^^
Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:
Low lag and DC

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
yes
What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
saw some members walking and checked out at the guild
Why do you wish to join us:
The guild looks perfect for me same raid experience, up to date and really nice
When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:
im entering WoW 15mins before the raid and prepare in that time: repair,get pots,buff food and all that kind of stuff
Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:
yes since leader knows best and thats how the raids work i got used to it Smile
Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
yes i want to know how to make maximum healing against low mana cost
Why should we choose you:
im a friendly young player that loves to raid and very thrilled for raiding

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
theorycrafting is a bit unclear to me xD
Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
no
Additional Information: **
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Next

Could do with getting your gloves enchanted, maybe having a more powerful enchant for your legs. (epic +66 healing.. think a few people in the guild can do that so that shouldn't be a problem) Don't think we've got a main resto druid raiding at mo. You have some nice MP5 aswell, and how far did you get in Black Temple since you say you've had experience in it?

And also am I right in thinking you won't be able to attend friday and saturday raids?
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:07 pm

i jus have a q u said u raided bt bt u didnt list MH did u forget MH or did u jus skip it nd go to bt ? neways mate nice app nd i hoep you get accepted !
Back to top Go down
Valkirri
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 79
Character Names : Valkirri, Valkiri, Balthazur. Vaalkiri
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 pm

On the subject of BT experience, your rep is only 639/3000 neutral, this is only from BT attunement quests, as a non hume you get something like 1925 up to Ata'Mal Terrace (kill the elite drake guy).
Back to top Go down
Symphonix
Billy's Shitlist
Symphonix

Number of posts : 28
Character Names : Symphonix,vitany
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am

you could use some more blue/epic gems I see a lot of green gems like +7 healing it would be a great improvement if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Next

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:26 am

yes BT question i did 1st boss in black temple and shade of akama but thats all only 1 or 2 times and for gloves enchant and leg enchant: gloves aint worth it to put 35 healing on getting new gloves for it and leg enchant im getting the money still xD boots are blue i konw that doing pvp for pvp boots untill i can replace boots for pve boots!
Back to top Go down
next

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:27 am

friday and saturday are hard days for me mostly something comes up at those days so they wont suit me always never did mount hyjal so far but would love to get some experience in it would be imba Smile, green gems question working on that also i know my green gems aint good but going for blue/epic gems now so it just needs some time to improve the epic gear with enchants/gems
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:41 am

As an ex-tree myself, I have a few questions to ask.

You have an odd combination of professions. Engineering and tailoring, and neither of which are maxed. May I ask the thought behind them? Or am I correct when I think that engineering was picked for the goggles, and tailoring for the PMC set?

Secondly, I see you're wearing a few cloth pieces. A robe, belt and boots, if I remember correctly. What are the reasons for wearing cloth instead of leather? (obviously, I'm not a huge fan of downranking armour types, but I can understand it when a good arguement is given - and that's more than 'it gives more healing bonus.).

Thirdly, as mentioned by others, you haven't enchanted your gloves, boots and cloak yet, and your gems are of poor quality. Are you willing to change this if you're accepted as trial before raiding with us?

Lastly, on the subject of previous raid experience; looking at your gear, it's all pre,- and lower karazhan, first half of ZA, badge and crafted gear with only a single TK drop (VR trinket). Your reputation with the BT and MH factions are still at neutral. Have you raided these raid instances on a different character? Could you explain a bit, please?

(on a side note, kuddos for stacking spirit, rather than raw mp5)
Back to top Go down
Salubris
Wannabe Troll

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 am

The raiding experience is not so important from my point of view, we all start somewhere, however, if u've raided on other chars, then obviously you have experience of the raid, just maybe not as a healer?

My main concern would be that you can only raid 2 out of 4 nights of raids every week as we raid Thurs-Sun inclusive. That being said, not everyone in guild atm can raid all 4 nights. So something for our council members to think about I guess.

Is a nice app and if the points raised by other members of gems/enchants can be addressed then think ur definitely worth a trial. (I might be able to help you with some enchants if you give me a /w in game). At the end of the day, the trial is for us to make sure ur suitable for the guild as well as you to make sure the guild is suitable for you.

I wish you luck in your app mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 am

Next wrote:
gloves aint worth it to put 35 healing on getting new gloves for it

To be completely honest, I dont like how you think there. Its ALWAYS worth it. I understand that if you are low on money and have other things to buy, but its always worth having a fully enchanted gear. I can help you get the Primal Life you need for the leg and glove enchants. Just farmthose walking trees in Skettis for a while, if you get in Smile (Im in need of herbs so might as well give you the Primal Life).

Otherwise it looks quite good.

GL!
Back to top Go down
next

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm

As an ex-tree myself, I have a few questions to ask.

You have an odd combination of professions. Engineering and tailoring, and neither of which are maxed. May I ask the thought behind them? Or am I correct when I think that engineering was picked for the goggles, and tailoring for the PMC set?

Secondly, I see you're wearing a few cloth pieces. A robe, belt and boots, if I remember correctly. What are the reasons for wearing cloth instead of leather? (obviously, I'm not a huge fan of downranking armour types, but I can understand it when a good arguement is given - and that's more than 'it gives more healing bonus.).

Thirdly, as mentioned by others, you haven't enchanted your gloves, boots and cloak yet, and your gems are of poor quality. Are you willing to change this if you're accepted as trial before raiding with us?

Lastly, on the subject of previous raid experience; looking at your gear, it's all pre,- and lower karazhan, first half of ZA, badge and crafted gear with only a single TK drop (VR trinket). Your reputation with the BT and MH factions are still at neutral. Have you raided these raid instances on a different character? Could you explain a bit, please?

(on a side note, kuddos for stacking spirit, rather than raw mp5)

Well to start on this point: engi and tailor both correct but tailor didnt got there because of my better gear Smile, engi yes goggles and nothing else actually. cloth pieces : well to be honous my boots are still needed to be replaced as i mentioned be4 so when i got that fixed it will be better, belt craftable epic because of the high spirit but if i can i replace it to leather because thats still my use for armor Smile, robes: to be honoust can't find any better at the moment but when i get the badges im going for the leather chest don't worry the cloth items are just because of the drop and improvement to my previous gear. Raids: yes my gear is a combo of all because i made mostly kara raids and not so many higher raids, MH BT only did 1 or 2 times those dungeons also mentioned be4 so thats a side note and my other chars i raided it also 1 or 2 times so it's some experience. and the MP5 and spirit item, i love spirit yes but MP5 makes me happy too Smile but i am trying to replace my trinkets first to increase healing since the trinkets aint that imba after all.

Felonia: i would love to have your help on the primal life farming would appreciate but as i also told im getting new gloves so am on that and dont want to waste money on glove enchant if im getting new ones soon.
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Next wrote:

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:
only evenings will work and the days would be monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and maybe sunday

This is actually the only thing that I am seeing as troublesome.

As you should be aware of by now (since previous posters have mentioned it), we mainly raid:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Of these raids you can only make it Thursdays for sure.

Next wrote:
friday and saturday are hard days for me mostly something comes up at those days so they wont suit me always [...]

How often would you be able to come to raids Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays I wonder?
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Thank you for taking the time to complete the application and answer the questions put to you, unfortunately we ill not be progressing you application, good luck finding a guild that suits your needs and available raiding times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application -- DECLINED   Resto druid application -- DECLINED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto druid application -- DECLINED
Page 1 of 1