Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid Social App

Go down 
+3
noura
Tycho
Imgonhityou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Antics

Resto Druid Social App Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Personal Info:

• Name: Dean
  • Hobbies: music, films, computer games of all kinds

Character Info:

• Character Name: Antics
  • Race: Nelf
  • Class: Druid
  • Talents / Spec: 19/00/42 resto
  • Why did you choose this talent build: healing but still giving me a bit solo power in the balance points
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: herbs 365 alchemy 326, nothing rare
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Antics
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: no other sets of gear
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: for the extra healing and mp5
  • Please list your raid experience so far: karazhan, some of ssc and tk
  • Attunements / Heroics: kara, all heroics except the magisters terrace ones

What would you want from your game time: fun mostly, to me fun on this game comes from doing things with people you know and like, wheter that be instances, raids, questing pvp or just messing in gchat

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: will be able to make 2 out of the 4 nights

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave: was actually in this guild previously, not sure if anyone remembers me or not. i technically didnt leave the guild, i left the game for a few months. my second account with my warlock (raihen) was hacked and lost (trying to get this back from blizz but long story) and i was annoyed with that and felt like i needed a break from the game. apologies for not informing you all about thsi sooner. antics is currently on another server but will be moving back to kilrogg on thursday (payday!)

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: yes my internet is fine, is between 8 and 16mb. latency is usually in green and so is my fps.

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English? yes

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
as stated above i used to be in the guild, got on well with everyone in it. played the game on/off with blinkey and salubris for quite some time now. the raid experiences i had with you guys were always good, even the first night we had in tk and kept wiping on alar.

Why do you wish to join us: as i am just coming back to the game i want to be able to play the people i know and that enjoy spending time online with,

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: pots, elixirs, food, fight tactics if its a new fight.

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: yes as long the critisism is given constructively and not whining or complaining. and the leader is there for a reason, to make desicions. so yes i can accept them. if i disagree i'll say so though, but always constructively.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: i try to but to be honest i dont understand the numbers side of it.

Why should we choose you: because most of you know how i play, especially blinkey and sal. i perform well in raids and if i do make a mistake it only happens the one time.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* yes and yes

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? no

Additional Information: **
only other thing to mention is i am only applying as a social to start with as i have just come back to game and not really thought about raiding or anything yet. that said if i am online on a raid night and you need a healer you only have to ask. i just wont be able to sign up in advance until i have cleared raiding with the wife (she always got annoyed with the making plans around raid nights thing). i am currently levelling another lock as i lost mine, name is Tenebrion and is currently the might level 13. so if i could get him in aswell that would be awesome.

Hope to see you all soon.

Antics
Back to top Go down
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 pm

The app looks fine to me and you seem like a nice person. your gear looks alright to me but i don't know much about druids so i'll leave that up to them Smile but overall it's a yes from me. hope i see you in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tycho
Billy's Shitlist
Tycho

Male
Number of posts : 26
Character Names : Tycho, Kaeron
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 pm

I think we should make another kind of application form for socials, seeing as this normal is indeed not satisfying for those guys Razz. Another nicely written application, gear seems cool too, thought i wasn´t looking that hardly. Yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm

gl with appp
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 pm

well as u can all imagine is a big YES from me and is a good firend in WoW
Back to top Go down
Symphonix
Billy's Shitlist
Symphonix

Number of posts : 28
Character Names : Symphonix,vitany
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

gear seems nice and i think the council will be very glad to see more resto druid app

wel its a yes for me but its the council that decides
Back to top Go down
RollinNewt
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 68
Character Names : HuntinNewt, GagginNewt
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:16 pm

zomg u live in keighley :O thats like 5mins away Smile i live in mirfield Very Happy I know thats not exactly useful input but meh Razz

Gl with the app, would like 2 see a local lad in tha guild Smile
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:47 pm

antics, i remember you hun and i'm glad to see you re-applying. please whisper a council member in-game for an invite. V, myself, snow or billy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Social App   Resto Druid Social App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Social App
Page 1 of 1