Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 priest, wanna join as a social member

Go down 
+3
Lapyap
Toodles
ravenrok
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hypnotis

70 priest, wanna join as a social member Empty
PostSubject: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:47 am

Personal Info:

• Name: Tse Cheung
  • Hobbies: rugby, gaming, spending time with vicki (had to say it she watching me)

Character Info:

• Character Name: Hypnotise
  • Race: human
  • Class: priest
  • Talents / Spec: hybrid 28/33/0
  • Why did you choose this talent build: well i choose this build to maximise both the trees i think are equally important for a priest and on a raid as a benifically factor. i went for the discipline to get the spirit buff because this enables me to increase my healing abilities (i do not know if this still aplys or is it even worth while since i havent played in a long time 10 months). with the holy i tryed to get what i thought were good talents, the why i build my talent trees i feel give me good healing power while being efficent at mana consumsion.
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: enchanting 362 and tailoring 375
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Hypnotise
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: i havent got any other gear (only different healing set)
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: laziness really if im honest... by having mainly healing gems and enchants on me, it makes the healers job easier (btw my gear is very bad )
  • Please list your raid experience so far errr about the same as joshima
  • Attunements / Heroics: all i think

What would you want from your game time: hmmm to have a laugh really and take the piss out of raven, mainly just kinda getting back into the game slowly more causal play.

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: hmmm well im not planning on raiding to be honest, and my time schedule is the same as joshimas, besides im rusty at the game and my gear is well ....crap so you wouldnt want me in a raid hehe.

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave: affinity (disbanded) rebel knights ( passed my trial but left because affinity was getting back together and most my mates are there) going merry ( disbanded) red rum runners (disbanded)

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: internets great, laptop is awesome and i like to point out that the internet is great just joshimas laptop is not tooo good (gonna buy her a new one for her birthday but shoooooo its a secret)

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
yes im chinese but was born in england
What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: errr well ravenrok and joshima really.

Why do you wish to join us: well seee people may think t¨his is me being under the thumb and raven will probably take the piss out of me but its really cos joshima is going there and well would like me there.

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: well ill get pots and get a mage to make water for me cos im cheap ( if it is a instance not done before i will read up on it or if im lazy get some one to explain to me.

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: i dont mind being critised and ill take things on board since that will improve me. i will only complain or object if i feel very very strongly against it. he/she is a leader for a reason so if they decide somethin im sure theyll have thought it through.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: lol, i probably read too my (raven knows) i know my class inside out but i activated my account about few hours ago so i havent read up on it yet.

Why should we choose you: im social and hopefully can be a laugh... and if im on i normally help out unless im havin a lazy day. main because i wanna join really

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* yes i think i have

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? nope

Additional Information: ** i like ketchup but am allergic to it, and p.s DONT EAT CHICKEN
Back to top Go down
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male
Number of posts : 27
Character Names : Ravenrok, Ravensbank
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 am

tse <3
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:05 am

Why cant I eat chicken? Chicken is awesome. And my gran is allergic to nuts, but she eats them anyway and nearly everytime ends up in hospital, just doesnt listen that woman.

/random moment of the day
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:35 pm

seems fine to me, i say yes
Back to top Go down
Rahrahrachel
Troll In Training
Rahrahrachel

Female
Number of posts : 219
Character Names : Rahrahrachel, idinamenzel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Again, another nice app.
AND BIRMINGHAM! If it were up to me, EVERYONE frim birmingham would get an automatic yes :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rashelly
Xanfor
Peon
Xanfor

Male
Number of posts : 146
Character Names : Xanfor, Zathora
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 am

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 am

didn't notice that more, how many brumies we gonna let in?...Razz
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 am

Get him in! Smile
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

whisper bigv, rye, snowdrift or billyray in-game for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest, wanna join as a social member   70 priest, wanna join as a social member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 priest, wanna join as a social member
Page 1 of 1