Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apllication s-priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurk

apllication s-priest Empty
PostSubject: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:25 pm

[*]Name: Conny
[*]Age: 38 going for 39 in about 2 weeks:) scary isnt it?
[*]Location: Netherlands
[*]Hobbies: wow, the kid & the dog, riding the new car to get to friends & family

[*]Character Name: Jurkje
[*]Race:Human
[*]Class:Priest, shadow
[*]Talents / Spec: 14/0/47
[*]Why did you choose this talent build:Works for me best, sometimes i change some points, i have the silence now but thats more for 5-mans. Lost the improved vampirec because its a aggrobomb
[*]Professions Enchanting & tailoring, secondary prof all 375. I can do boarspeed, vitality, soulfrost and fortitude. Tailoring not that much special, can do the herbbag 24 slots, thats a nice 1;)
[*]Armory link eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Jurkje
[*]Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:I dont have any healing gear, got some pvp gear but not much, dont like to pvp and my little hunter twink is way better at it
[*]Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: Think the enchants are the best i can get. The gems, well i would love to have some 12 damage ones but thats a matter of time now we can buy them for badges;)
[*]Please list your raid experience so far kara, gruul and maggy clear with last guild, 3 of the bosses from za. Never got any downed in ssc
[*]Attunements / Heroics:got all the heroic keys

What would you want from your game time: Have fun and progress along the side.

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: I can make most evenings from 7.30 till 00. 00.00 is my max, no problem if its going to a bit later sometimes but i need to keep the bags under control, need to get up in the morning ( you did see my age didnt you?)If i need to go do something else i will let you know in advance. Only cant raid on mondays.

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
I just left Pax Romano, great guild, great people but to little progress. I just want to see some more of the game

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: yep, good steady connection, hardly no d/c's

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
Yes i do, if i dont know some expression or word, i will let you know;)
What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
I see you guys run around, dont know anybody in sanctuary ( well, not that im aware of) I checked the forums to find a new guild
Why do you wish to join us:
I believe youre a steady guild, and have the progress that im looking for
When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: i will be prepared ofc

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:yes please, nothing wrong when somebody wants to help you improve youre gameplay. And yes, i can handle the decisions;)

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
i try to, sometimes a bit more when i want to find stuff out. I also try to talk to other s-priest and find out why they make the choices they make so i can benefit from it.
Why should we choose you:
im a good, steady and loyaal player. I believe im friendly helpfull and funny at times.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
yes, i "scanned" it, its a bit long but all looked fair.
Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
nope
Additional Information: **
Im on holiday from 26-7 till 4 -8

__
Back to top Go down
Xanfor
Peon
Xanfor

Male
Number of posts : 146
Character Names : Xanfor, Zathora
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:36 pm

I like this app alot, you seem like a very nice guy. Not checked the armoury as I'm at work atm, but I'll check later and give my two pence on your gear and spec.
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:53 pm

App looks good. You are avaliable on our raid nights (thur-sun) and you seem like a nice guy Smile

Gearwise I must say you look quite alike my old main. The spec is perfect. One notice though. Saw that you have a lot of +hit +spdmg gems, and you also have 82 hitrating. I can say it'll be safe to replace one or two of those gems for the Runed Living Ruby. 76 is the cap, but 74 hit works as well. Will boost you spdmg with another 8 Smile (or by 14 if you get the epic gems).

One question: what do you think about haste rating? The badge bracers and legs are ranked very high on shadowpriest.com's list of "best raiding gear avaliable". Lower GCD's and shorter cast time on MF and MB is acctually quite good. One haste is apprx one spelldmg Smile

Its a yes for me, not only because of your good gear and experience, but everyone loves a spriest, and we certainly need a raiding one Smile
Back to top Go down
knarfjuh
Peon
knarfjuh

Male
Number of posts : 65
Character Names : knarfjuh
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:20 pm

realy nice application Smile don't know a lot about spriests though so can't realy say anything gearwise like felonia did ^^

good luck
Back to top Go down
jurk

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 pm

@ Felonia

Well, the haste versus +damage...im not just out of that. Like i understand it you will get +1 damage for 1 haste when youre +damage is 1400+. In a raid with all the buffs that will not be a prob but im worried about the mana, think the style off playing you will need to follow (mana-intensief, using it all when there off cooldown) is very mana intensief. Long fights will give you a bit off fight without any mana... That is why i dont have the orbeater with single shadow damage but i prefer something with int on it to. I should try it i guess with some gear and something like wwstats. The new badges gear, very nice, but what to get first;)

O, and between you and me, i did change some gems around recently, traded some hit to damage. And i have the feeling(cant proof anything ofc) i did miss more.... Maybe its all in the head;)
Back to top Go down
ztwo
Billy's Shitlist
ztwo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:36 am

Nice application all the best in your app.
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:31 am

whisp someone for an invite for trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apllication s-priest   apllication s-priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apllication s-priest
Page 1 of 1