Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral Druid Application

Go down 
+3
zerroz
Lapyap
Felonia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dharokhh

Feral Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Personal Info:

• Name: Adrian
  • Hobbies: Football, cooking and WoW XD

Character Info:

• Character Name: Dharokhh
  • Race:Night Elf
  • Class: Druid
  • Talents / Spec: Feral 0/47/14
  • Why did you choose this talent build: Because it's fun to tank Smile
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: Alchemy 375 and engineering 372 Smile
  • Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Dharokhh
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: I got gear for Restoration specc too Smile
    if you don't need 1 more tank i can respecc to resto ^.^ (trying to get the mats for bracers,boots,gloves and weapon enchants for my resto gear too)
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: i took the gems for dodge rating and stamina Smile
    and the enchants for agi and stamina and dodge rating and defense on shoulders and helm XD
  • Please list your raid experience so far: Za 4/6, all bosses in kara, gruul's lair and
    almost took down void reaver in TK :>
  • Attunements / Heroics: i am kara attuned and got all herioc keys Smile

What would you want from your game time: Have fun and raid Very Happy

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: I can raid almost every evening and weekends until school starts again Very Happy

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:have been in Division of Chaos, left it cos every 1 else left lol :p and i've been in Azeroths Most Wanted,
left that guild because every 1 else left XD, been in H E R O I C, left it to move to TPA with all other members of H E R O I C just left Tpa cos there was many peoples who left.

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:My
Pc and internet is good enough for raids and such. maybe lagging a little when i log in

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English? yes i understand english good Very Happy

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: I know your a really good guild and doing much Progress.
I've heard much from Rye, Snowdrift and Oddy.

Why do you wish to join us: Because i would like to do progress in raids and because i got a few friends in sanctuary Very Happy

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: I make sure i'm fully repaired and prepared with elixirs, flasks and potions And ofc well fed food

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: Yes I can Smile

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: Yes

Why should we choose you: I will give you 110% in raids and i'm a friendly player Smile

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* Yes

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? No i haven't Smile
Only sanctuary that i wanna join really Smile

Additional Information: ** Let's see...
I got a Level 70 shaman. name: Secretshammy. And he is enhancement specc Smile and some other alts under lvl 50 Razz

Well that's all from me i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 pm

DHAR!!! Very Happy

How come you didnt mention me, Neeon or Smurf, ey? Razz
I know this chap from the early days in Division of Chaos. A funny, patient and good drood tank that you won't be dissapointed with. Trustworthy!

Its a yes for me.
Back to top Go down
Dharokhh

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:10 pm

forgot about u 2 Razz sorry :<
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote="DharokhhI know your a really good guild and doing much Progress.[/quote]

think it's only fair to tell you now that due to circumstances beyond our control there is no progression raids at moment, although this will hopfully be resolved within next couple of weeks, if you are still happy to join knowing that then it's a yes from me, although understand if you not wanna proceed with your application
Back to top Go down
zerroz
Peon
zerroz

Male
Number of posts : 51
Character Names : Zerroz - Xtrém - Smurfen
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Nice litle boy =)

i lvled my first toon whit this lad and he is a nice dude =)

so ofc its a yes from me \o/
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 am

Dharok. Torag. Ahrim. Karil. Guthan. Verak. Good times <3
Back to top Go down
Caerun
Troll Master

Male
Number of posts : 684
Character Names : Caerun, Velash, Saiiada
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Haven't you been in Sanc before? The name seems familiar but then my memory's not the most effective kind. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 pm

hey, i've seen that name before of Runescape lol. nice app though and a Yes from meee
Back to top Go down
Youheard
Troll In Training
Youheard

Male
Number of posts : 208
Character Names : Youheard, Mesmorise
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

YOu have will, as Aly said above their all types of bosses in Barrows!@! All have their own armor sets with different set effects, Guthans ftw!
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am

Caerun wrote:
Haven't you been in Sanc before? The name seems familiar but then my memory's not the most effective kind. Anyone?

He was, I think. Something about his ingame girlfriend leaving the guild without him knowing and not being reaccepted cause she constantly asked for boosts and such.

At least I think thats who this is. Might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
dharokh

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:20 pm

ye i was in guild before and my ingame left it without me knowing as toodles said, I don't let her play on my account anymore so it won't happend again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Application   Feral Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Application
Page 1 of 1