Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]

Go down 
+4
Shinee
zerroz
sammy
Felonia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iorworth

another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Personal Info:

• Name: John
  • Hobbies: umm homies occasional drinking Shocked uhm homies ofc also playing a bit of golf here and there (lol) and WoW obviously

Character Info:

• Character Name: Iorworth
  • Race: Nelf
  • Class: Rogue
  • Talents / Spec: Combat build on daggers (backstab) dont mind when i link my details for armory i just changed talents slightly to try something new but changing back soon
  • Why did you choose this talent build: well my whole lvling period ive been running subtlety mostly cause i love the abilities you get but when i started raiding i quickly discovered i had to change for max dps so i guess i got this cause i have to hehe =P but i dont mind it its kinda subt just less abilities (my personal opinion)
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]: 375 leatherworking (a epic recipe or 2 havent worked so much on it) 375 skinning and 375 first aid
  • Armory link [without the
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: not really... i got a couple of pieces of merciless gladiator which i use in pve cause i simply havent found anything else Embarassed
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: well gems for max dps and same for enches... getting all the enches i havent gotten yet today (been slacking a bit on keeping up with getting enches Sleep )
  • Please list your raid experience so far uhm kara gruuls maggies ZA a bit of TK and SSC
  • Attunements / Heroics: access to all heroics working on attunement for black temple also SSC (gotta kill vashj and kael)

What would you want from your game time: uhm gear? lol! and well fun ofc

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: yeah theres nothing specific coming in the way

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave: i was in but left cause people was very hostile and always argueing and the guild master always took the old members with him in raids never the slighty newer

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: very stable connection and computer never lag except if blizzard got server problems

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English? yah i think i am =P otherwise i dont think i would have made it this far in application

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where: not much ive done the occational daily heroic with random people from it but i hear around its a nice guild with sweet people

Why do you wish to join us: because im looking for a guild i can do some of the "farming raids" and evolve that way... i know im not core raider material but i also know im good enough to do some of the easier raids and become better that way... im a quick learner and i never give up Cool so i hope you will give me a chance to prove myself worthy for this guild

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: i stock up on health potions bandages flash powder for vanish elixirs for the extra boost for max dps

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: of course a good advice cant hurt

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: im not quite sure what to respond to this question... sorry

Why should we choose you: because i do everything to live up to expectations and i never give up im also a quick learner and i evolve fast so im looking for a guild i can become better in and ask a question once in a while, so i hope i can get a chance to prove myself worthy

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* nope no questions

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? nah picked this as first, probally gonna try and find something else if this becomes declined =/

Additional Information: ** uhm nothing much... i hope you will accept me im a pretty nice fella with a good sense of humor (atleast i think Afro )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 pm

alright... u wasted a 2 tallent points and i think ul get better dps with swords... but still u dont need bt and ssc attunement Smile and... i know ya from somewhere cant remember where but gear is kinda nice and gl with application Smile
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:16 pm

well first thanks =P i hope i get accepted... dagger speced rogues do a lot of damage with backstab... and yah i know i aint good enough for BT yet lol i just thought i should put it in post since it will matter at some point... also you seem familier cant quite place you tho Suspect
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:16 pm

All this talk about swords. My friend overdpsed the other rouges when using daggers. Backstab FTW!

GL with your application.
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 pm

haha thanks for the support on my dagger choice ^^ and thanks O.o wish someone who could acctually make the decition would reply soon Razz
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female
Number of posts : 194
Character Names : katar denumalth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:53 pm

go for the daggers im a dagger rogue kk
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:11 pm

hehe yeah im sticking with daggers besides i got 89/105 badges for main hand dagger which is kinda imba Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm

im using heartrazor and a badge thingy kk
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 pm

oh thats a nice dagger
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Im a little common with the rotation of backstab rouges. What rotation do you use while raiding?
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:53 pm

what do you mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
zerroz
Peon
zerroz

Male
Number of posts : 51
Character Names : Zerroz - Xtrém - Smurfen

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:57 pm

He means like for a mage it is :

Fireball-Fireball-fireball-fireball. and so on ..

for a dagger rogue its like

backstab-BS-BS-BS-BS-S&D-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-S&D... and so on...
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 pm

oh right thats what i thought... well overall i just start with cheap shot if the mob is stunnable otherwise ambush if im in stealth... then i build up combo points with backstab or if theres chaos or overaggro etc then i might use sinister strike to keep up the points instead of jumping like crazy to hit with backstab... anyway when i got 5 points i use slice and dice build up 5 more combo points and use rupture (also tried with envenom for deadly poison doses but i havent worked it out fully yet...) anyway after rupture i build up 5 more combo points and use slice and dice... thats the way i do it Cool hope you like it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 pm

edit: If anyone got a better way please share, im open for suggestions and willing to change for the greater good
Back to top Go down
Shinee
Peon
Shinee

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm

1. Don't die.
2. Don't do anything that risks wiping the raid.
3. Maximize your time on target.
4. Don't let your energy cap out.
5. Don't let SnD drop.
6. Use your cooldowns.

Do that and you're pretty much at the top of your dps. Wink
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 pm

oh i do that Razz sometimes im even so good im using cooldowns before they are down lol!
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 pm

iorworth wrote:

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics: im not quite sure what to respond to this question... sorry

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* nope no questions

Firstly then; "Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:" This meaning: Are you happy with what other people tell you or do you go on za intrawebz and look when you're in need of information?

Secondly: "nope no questions" does that mean you have or have not read the charter?

To the point.
Your gear is decent, just missing a few enchants (legs, boots and chestplate).
Legs: 4 Knothide Leather Armor, 8 Primal Air, 4 Cobra Scales, 1 Primal Nether
Boots: Primal Air and regular enchanting mats.
Chestplate: Basically regular enchanting mats.

But, I know, you're working on these things and you wrote that in your app Smile

Anyway, from me this is a no, it has nothing to do with you or your gear. From me it's no because we've accepted alot of melee trials lately. This meaning: You will be picked out for less raids in the end, because, you have to balance the raid, can't go with 25 melee :]

Though, this is up to the council, and who knows, maybe spots that I don't know about have opened up.

Good Luck with your application, and if you do not get in here, I wish you good luck in finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 am

well i do what i need to do to get the info theres required... and yeah ive read the charter
and yeah im working the enches atm...
also i really dont minding not raiding so much in the beginning... im fine with getting a no... all im asking is that i can get the chance once in a while if no one else wants to/can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:40 am

Hey dude nice application GL on it too all the best m8 Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rahrahrachel
Troll In Training
Rahrahrachel

Female
Number of posts : 219
Character Names : Rahrahrachel, idinamenzel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 am

Harley is cool like a dinosaur.

If he can't be accepted as a member, what about social? He was social before Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rashelly
Iorworth

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:46 am

thanks xD... uhm when is a person who can acctually decide this gonna respond? posted this like this morning or something Sleep
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 am

Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
sammy
Troll In Training
sammy

Female

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 am

yeh tbh dead rogues dont dps Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:14 am

Iorworth wrote:
thanks xD... uhm when is a person who can acctually decide this gonna respond? posted this like this morning or something Sleep

Your post has only been up for a day so asking like this is a little impatient i would say that your app is being looked at and a descission will be made soon.
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 am

I feel your application is about 2 weeks to late. We are totally full of rogues at the moment and wouldnt be able to offer you the raiding space. Its because of this we will not be progressing your application. Good luck finding a guild that suits your needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]   another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another rogue application =P hope i get lucky [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1