Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kriminal's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickol

Kriminal's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Hello my name os Nickol...Very Happy
[*]Age:I am 16 years old
[*]Location:I am from Serbia and i live in Belgrade
[*]Hobbies:I am playing Baskteball Basketball in free time and playing WoW... xD
[/list]

Character Info:

• Character Name:Kriminal
  • Race:Dwarf
  • Class:Hunter
  • Talents / Spec:BM
  • Why did you choose this talent build: I love Bm but i can respeec ofc if needs but i am good speced :}
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]:
  • Armory link [without the
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:I have that crap full gladiator gear and i dont use it anymore only doing Pve... :}
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear:I tried to get best gems i can and i think i chose good ones and i am full enchanted..:]
  • Please list your raid experience so far
  • Attunements / Heroics: I raided : Za(4/6),SSC(3/6),TK(3/4),MH(4/5),BT(2/9)... And ofc Kara,Grull,Maggy

What would you want from your game time:
To get t6 gear and that mount from Za xD.
What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: Yes they are perfct for me especially now when i am on Vacation :}

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
I been in: Alpha Alliance ( i leaved it cause i was bored raiding only Kara,Grull ),then i moved to Creatvie ( Which is disband right now and i didnt raid in it much either), and later i joined The firm( I got kicked cause i failed my Trial cause i couldnt raid on time i had some School probs ).. :[
Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: Well my Pc is very good i neevr had soem problems with it and i never had some lags either :]

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
Yes i understand English good and i can speak clearly too :}
What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
I heard Sanctuary is good raiding Guild with good raiding Xp and nice People :}
Why do you wish to join us:
I really like to raid and i want to join Sanctuary cause i heard its Good guild :]
When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do: I buy pots and i am cheking if i am full repaired and chekiing my Bag to see if its full with ammo and waiting for HS if there is not HS i am going 20 minutes there before raids start

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions: Yes i can :}

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
Ye
Why should we choose you:
I really Like to raid and i can bring Good dps to this Guild .. :} I am very possitive i like to joke and Stuff ..:}

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*
Yes Sir!
Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?
Nope i wanted t0 join Sanctuary especially not when there are spots open :}
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm

I told him to re-apply when he asked me if there was a position open. With Lighty in RK and Gor changing to.. erm. Gor, that's 2 ranged dps missing.

Feedback on initial apply was positive, so a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Tycho
Billy's Shitlist
Tycho

Male
Number of posts : 26
Character Names : Tycho, Kaeron
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

What Keil said, nothing changed from the time i´ve spoken on his first appl., so yes Smile.
Back to top Go down
lighty
Proper Troll
lighty

Female
Number of posts : 490
Character Names : nightviper-lightviper-lightie
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 am

your gear and raid exp is looking good
maybe just change your gloves enchant to 15agi, and try to get hourglass of the raveller , as a hunter you dont need expertise, 142 hitcap
gives you something to work on
other than that you got my vote
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 am

Well we dont have sufficent healers to put together a raid group at the moment and havent raided regularly in ages. This is why I declined your application, until we recruit sufficient geared healers, the chances are we will not be raiding.
Now if you still want to to join knowing this then we are more than happy to give you a trial, please whisper someone for an invite if so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kriminal's Application   Kriminal's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kriminal's Application
Page 1 of 1