Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival Hunter Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Survival Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

Personal Info:

• Name:carlo
  • Hobbies:computer, music,footbool and wow ofc

Character Info:

• Character Name:Scorpions
  • Race:Nelf
  • Class:Hunter
  • Talents / Spec:Survival
  • Why did you choose this talent build:i tried all the spec with my hunter but than i decided to roll survival as i was able to deal more dps with this one
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]:Mining/leatherworking
  • Armory link [without the
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:Well you can see i am currently using 2 pvp items (head and shoulder) , i got a pve epics head and shoulder too but i prefer to use them as i am survival and t4 head nad shoulder doesnt got critic that is the most important thing for survival , and t4 shoulder doesnt got agility too that suck :S ... so that why i am using 2 pvp items
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear:i chosee the enchant and the gem you can see to maximize my dps
  • Please list your raid experience so far : Well this one was my alt up to 3 weeks ago.... than i decided to reroll it..... so with my shaman(scòrpions) that was my main i have ssc 6/6 , tk 5/5 ( i am attuned to mh ) ,magghy , grull , za (full) , karazhan .. with this char insted i have experience with : kara ,za , tk(void), scc(lurker), grull
  • Attunements / Heroics:got all heroic keys

What would you want from your game time: nice teamplay and good people Smile

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: i can raid from 20.00 ST atleast 3 day for week

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:well this one was my alt so it's hasnt been in lot of guilds... while my shaman has been in genesis , than the firm than i stopped raid for a month due to school problem and i joined a italian guild xrated but they are not raiding anymore and i would like to rad again but on my hunter

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: yes , it's ok

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?
Ofc , or i wouldnt play wow Razz
What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:
i know sacntuary from long time and i know it's one of the best and most seroiuous guild on kilrogg

Why do you wish to join us:To raid again with nice people and good teamwork Smile

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:Buy potion , oil , flask elixir and get near the raid entrance

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:Raid leader is our leader so his decisions are order

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:ofc

Why should we choose you:Well from my long time in wow i can say i know all about my class and every class got an alt of evry class atleast at lvl 40, i am always aviable to help guildmates and guild (farming mats for resistence gear for exemple)....and i never make drama for loot or anything else

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*yes , it's ok

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?no

Additional Information: **
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 am

good app Smile gl
Back to top Go down
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:47 pm

sry i forgot armory link
:
Back to top Go down
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 pm

dont know why but seems web link doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:50 pm

As a guest-account you cannot link.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Scorpions

There you go.
Back to top Go down
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male
Number of posts : 27
Character Names : Ravenrok, Ravensbank
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:00 pm

this you shampers?
Back to top Go down
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 am

Quote :
this you shampers?
ermh what you mean...?? if you mean that i am shampers you are wrong than guess no Razz
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:41 am

Hello Scorpions!

Scorpion wrote:

Why did you choose this talent build: i tried all the spec with my hunter but than i decided to roll survival as i was able to deal more dps with this one

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule: i can raid from 20.00 ST atleast 3 day for week

First I would like to say: Sanctuary currently has alot of active hunters, so finding a raiding spot for you could be hard. But that is up to the Council to decide.

I have to say that I find your agility to be very low for a survival hunter. My hunter's BM, and my knowledge about Survival hunters is not as deep as it should be.

It does seem like you've been going for raw crit though, but that leaves your base damage uncool.

Your enchants are nice and well placed, which is good to see. Only missing the epic enchant on leggings, but that can be sorted with some grinding Wink.

Since I am Beast Mastery myself, I am ofc going to say "BM is better dps in itself than Survival", as a comeback to "i decided to roll survival as i was able to deal more dps". This is a truth that I have decided to believe in. The thing about Survival hunter is that you boost your party.

My opinions:
Beast Mastery > Survival
Beast Mastery > Marksmanship.

You do not need more than 1 survival hunter in a raid.
If you cannot handle the pet, you should deffo spec MM. Because without the pet, Beast Mastery spec is more or less useless. So if you have that one raiding survival hunter, and you deffo don't want to go BM, you should roll MM.
Back to top Go down
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 am

well survival is not a real dps spec but is a support spec i know that .... but with a fearl druid and full raid buff i reach 43-45% critic that mean like each one of my hit is a critic and so damage is really pumped up .. that why i pointed on crtic i got 35,35 % as you can see and can get 37%using a different neck that i got. and when expose weakness proc is like 43% so like 53% with buff and feral druid

and i didnt mean that survial deal more damage than bm or marksman , but mean i was able to play better with this spec and i like more
Back to top Go down
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 am

ah not shampers then. But shush has pretty much said it all. To be a Survival hunter theses days you need at-least 700agi unbuffed to out do TSA. MM is still a good raiding spec, if you know where to put ya points, with one of my MM builds I could give a decent BM hunter a run for there money from a "dead" spec Wink

anyways, good luck wit ya app
Back to top Go down
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:05 am

well from my point of view (could be wrong) there are two different way for survival spec :
1) point on agility
2) point on crtic only but ofc without ignoring ap and agility but making crtic the most important thing of gear and gem type
Back to top Go down
ravenrok
Billy's Shitlist
ravenrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 am

Survival is all about EW and having more Agi. Which in turn gives more AP to your raid.
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 am

i can see both points. the agi is what buffs your raid and if you can't give them a decent buff, then there's no sense in being a surv hunter. the crit is what keeps your EW proc'ing and without EW proc'ing you could just as well respec because then you're just dead weight to your raid. tho that certainly isn't what i'm saying or advising Smile . personally, as i was survival for quite some time, the balance for me was juggling agi and crit. those are the stats i went for and if i had stuck with it longer i would have perhaps started thinking about AP. however, at the time our raids were very caster heavy and it didn't make much sense to gimp my damage for the few physical dps'ers that we had.

your crit rating is very good but the buff that your EW proc will give your raid could be better. i would ignore socket bonuses, first and foremost, unless the socket bonus is amazing then it just isn't worth it most of the time and i'd focus more on agi. i found myself wearing leather and i see you have as well. this is an excellent site that i resourced when choosing gear for rye, http://www.anybrowser.org/wow/survival_gear.html and ofc bigredkitty forums are great for every hunter http://www.bigredkitty.net/ and good luck with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:56 pm

any news about my apply :p ?
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank you for thinking of santuary and taking the time to complete the application, we are full on dps atm and are really just looking for healers. Its becuase of this we will not be progressing your application.
Thank you again and good luck finding a guild that suits your raiding needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1