Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Pally App

Go down 
+3
Jentannah
Gorilla, Ape Lord
stucopendus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ithalo

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Personal Info:

• Name:Jason
  • Hobbies:Scuba n stuff =)

Character Info:

• Character Name:Ithalo
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Pally
  • Talents / Spec:Holy
  • Why did you choose this talent build:Usually tend to stick with healer classes and pally looked fun when i started
  • Professions [incl. secondary skills] / Rare Recipes [if any]:Alchemist/herby flask of fortification
  • Armory link [without the http://]:
  • Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear:started getting tanking and ret gear, nothing close to a full set for either though
  • Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear:main focus is on being able to heal well for as long as possible so most gems are +heal and + mp5 or +intel
  • Please list your raid experience so far:done gruul maggy, ssc: all except vashj and hydros, tk:void reaver, ZA and kara both cleared
  • Attunements / Heroics: attuned for all heroics and MC

What would you want from your game time:main focus with this character is raid progression to experience more of the game

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:my schedule changes all the time so its hard to say, but usually after 7:30pm uk time

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:was in kicked out but left after the main leader went on vacation and left a fool in charge who decided to stop taking me on raids for lower ranked worse geared healadins

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag:lag and dc's aren't a huge problem, rarely happens

Are you able to understand/communicate in written/spoken English?yip

What have you heard of Sanctuary and where:seen you around and my brother recently joined

Why do you wish to join us:want to actually raid from time to time, and progress, last guild was at lurker for about a month!

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:get reagents and repaired, make way to the raid instance etc

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:yip

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:sometimes, my class isnt hard just get mp5, intell and healing and your set =D

Why should we choose you:because im awesome and amazing!! and enjoy raiding and generally having a good time.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:*yes

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one?nope

Additional Information: **Stuco's Brother
Back to top Go down
Ithalo

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Armoury Link   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:39 pm

sorry missed the link =(
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ithalo
Back to top Go down
stucopendus
Billy's Shitlist
stucopendus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:40 pm

'What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:was in kicked out but left after the main leader went on vacation and left a fool in charge who decided to stop taking me on raids for lower ranked worse geared healadins'

didnt explane this very well- a trialist who didnt sign up was given priority over ithalo-a member who DID sign up
Back to top Go down
Gorilla, Ape Lord
Billy's Shitlist
Gorilla, Ape Lord

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 pm

In the charter you read it says we usually start invites for raids 7:45 server time, sometimes earlier, and that the actual raid starts at 8:00 server time. You say you can usually raid at 8:30 onwards server time (7:30 UK time) This might prove a problem?
Back to top Go down
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female
Number of posts : 508
Character Names : Jentannah, Arafelle, Ashanna, Adwin, Litara, Jenta, Teslin, Thejim, Draeia
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:40 pm

good app, well filled in, couple questions, Who's your brother? and also yes about your ability to show up for raids, are you looking to go for a raiding member status if possible or just membership, and is there a night or two a week when you would be compatible with our styandard raid times?
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female
Number of posts : 290
Character Names : Sprightly, Chikita
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello Ithalo,

Ithalo wrote:

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:my schedule changes all the time so its hard to say, but usually after 7:30pm uk time

as Gorilla pointed out, this might be a serious problem!

All in all, your gear looks good, but there is always something to work on Wink

Currently for you, the things to work on would be your enchants (I like talking about enchants, because they're a great way to improve what you've got!)

I would strongly suggest these enchants for you:
  • Golden Spellthread (Legs)
  • Enchant Boots - Vitality
  • Glyph of Renewal (Head)
  • Enchant Shield - Major Intellect
  • Enchant Cloak - Subletly
(these enchant names are taking out of my head right now btw, so, they mightn't be 100% correct with spelling Smile And the Major could be Superior.

If you find in your time schedule that you CAN raid our hours, I would like to wish you very much good luck in your application.

(To Jen, it says in the application, Stuco (the warlock) is his brother)
Ithalo wrote:

Additional Information: **Stuco's Brother
Back to top Go down
Ithalo

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 pm

i should b ok with starting raids, i will usually be on at the same time as stuco for raids, and should be able to raid at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes more, just my work schedule changes every week so i cant say a definite day, but will usually be on if im not working.

as far as enchants go im waiting to get my token legs before spellthreading them and am working on rep for head ench, the cloak and boots are new so i havnt had chance to get the mats together to enchant them, and the shield will hopefully be upgraded with a lucky chess event =D
Back to top Go down
Felonia
Troll In Training
Felonia

Male
Number of posts : 168
Character Names : Felonia, Neptuna
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Tbh the mats aint hard for the blue legenchant (5 Primal Life), worth getting! Boots aint hard to get either (6 dusts, 4 Major Mana+Healing Pots). Shield enchant is as easy (cant remember the mats). So, go get em meanwhile waiting for the other gear. Its ALWAYS worth being enchanted!
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:41 pm

I think he had the blue thread tbh.

How well in advance do you know about your schedule?

We close signs on Wednesdays and between the previous Saturday and that Wednesday you should have been able to sign for the upcoming weekend (Thursday - Saturday).
Back to top Go down
stucopendus
Billy's Shitlist
stucopendus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:42 pm

our shifts by law are up 2 weeks in advance Razz
Back to top Go down
Sprightly
Wannabe Troll
Sprightly

Female

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Yeah, then that won't be any trouble ^^

Decision's up to the council. From me it's a yes though :]
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:19 am

Looks good from me and well thought out replies.
Back to top Go down
vmoreton
Wannabe Troll
vmoreton

Male
Number of posts : 281
Character Names : Bigv
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 pm

whisp for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Pally App
Page 1 of 1