Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet our members

Go down 
+15
Darogue
noura
huntergrrlrye
Rahrahrachel
Youheard
Keilantra
Lapyap
Billyray
Ingredients
Lainara
Andréa
Caerun
Watchmefly
Toodles
Jentannah
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imgonhityou
Troll In Training
Imgonhityou

Male
Number of posts : 151
Character Names : Imgonhityou.Nomansland
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Meet our members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Guess it's my turn then Very Happy

Holy paly-Imgonhityou( i kno i can't hit)

My real name is will or as some of my friends call my willcoe. I am 15 and go to ermm i can't tell you my school name cos i don't want to.

I've played wow for 2 years this christmas, and before wow i use to play RS which was alright at the time but it is shit now.

Some of my hobbies are playing for my 3rds cricket team which i play most sauturday and also playing for my school crickt team. I also like going out with friends and messing about in town and also chatting up girls. I also play footy for my team which is crap. In my spare time i usually play wow or just watch movies while drinking and eatying Razz

And thats about it for me Very Happy

Cya around Imgonhityou
Back to top Go down
Urban
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 106
Character Names : You do not want t know, trust me ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Hmm i will give it a go aswell =P

Main char: Urban (rogue)

Well to make a long story short. My real name is Sascha and my real life nickname is Sash.
It is however kinda dramatic in how i gotten into this game. I had a nice relationship going on that ended soon after some guy started to sabotage it (dunno how to explain propperly).

I was kinda downunder and needed to get my mind of the thoughts i had. So, i started to play games. Then i noticed WoW wich didnt look like my game. Though i played all earlier versions and i liked them. So i did the pre-order since it wasnt available yet. Gotten my game in Feb 2005 and started to play. And gosh i sucked hahaha. Anyway, i played allot and it became more and more gaming time. It really helped to keep my mind of the misery i had.

And well here i am, 9 level 70 chars further and with my Rogue as my main. I learned to play almost each class propperly though you never stop to learn. I had my own guild for a long time wich performed excellent. Eventhough my guildies often called me a dicatator in the guid they only saw good things comming from my side lol. I came into Sanctuary due to a notice of some skill i had that was spotted in MGT by Brigantia and Billy. I admitted that i missed raiding and that if i would get the chance i would take it again.

Well, in real life i like to dance allot. Gogo dancing is one of the styles i do. Next to that i love to read anything about Psychology/Logics and Philosophy. I love to hike aswell and i am still looking for nice locations in England for this. Next to that i go to rockconcerts and just live my life in the way that i should. Though if you wanna learn more about me then just add me in msn Smile

Kind regards,

Urban
Back to top Go down
Darogue
Proper Troll
Darogue

Male
Number of posts : 541
Character Names : Darogue & Powersham
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Aww poor Urb, don't worry we have plenty female services Razz
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm

dar -.-'
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm

huntergrrlrye wrote:
dar -.-'

smite him!
Back to top Go down
Urban
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 106
Character Names : You do not want t know, trust me ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am

Rofl
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:43 am

Deimus and Rye have declared war on the infidel Darogue and we shall smite him down in a rain of fiery wrath!!!
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Toodles wrote:
huntergrrlrye wrote:
dar -.-'

smite him!

spanking would be more appropiate!
Back to top Go down
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female
Number of posts : 508
Character Names : Jentannah, Arafelle, Ashanna, Adwin, Litara, Jenta, Teslin, Thejim, Draeia

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm

what abouty horse whipping, seems the happy medium, just set the whip on fire first :-)
Back to top Go down
apostoli

PostSubject: hehe   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm

you still spank darogue ..poor ... dar..!!

lol!

apostolis
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:09 am

Apostolis ;o
Back to top Go down
apostoli

PostSubject: hi   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:58 pm

missing me toodles? Razz

(still looking at forums as guest since account was deleted :( )
Back to top Go down
Apostoli

PostSubject: :)   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:00 am

By the way you have a new greek pally i see !
Back to top Go down
Darogue
Proper Troll
Darogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:11 pm

We miss ye pal, and yeah prefer spanking i don't like pallies to play with so no smiting anything on me ! Razz

Dar
Back to top Go down
Youheard
Troll In Training
Youheard

Male
Number of posts : 208
Character Names : Youheard, Mesmorise
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:23 am

Darogue wrote:
We miss ye pal, and yeah prefer spanking i don't like pallies to play with so no smiting anything on me ! Razz

Dar

Pally's don't smite ;o
Back to top Go down
Maple
Troll Master
Maple

Male
Number of posts : 770
Character Names : Maple Tree
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 am

neither do u
Back to top Go down
Darogue
Proper Troll
Darogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 am

Oh shit, yeah crap proved again to myself and other that i is a nab -_-

And heyy Mapey Very Happy

Da-sexy-nub-rogue
Back to top Go down
Youheard
Troll In Training
Youheard

Male
Number of posts : 208
Character Names : Youheard, Mesmorise
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Maple wrote:
neither do u

I CoH and beat trees on healing meters :>
Back to top Go down
alig_diogo@yahoo.co.uk
Billy's Shitlist
alig_diogo@yahoo.co.uk

Male
Number of posts : 6
Character Names : Mauro, Aesthetys, Yrsathan
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:44 am

Hai! Don't know where to start to talk about myself so Ill guess Ill start off with WoW! Bcause thats where you met me Smile

I've been playing WoW for 2-3 years now! Mauro is my first and only level 70 character because I just don't have the time nor the patience to level another 70 although Im trying to get my warlock to 70 before the expansion comes out. Doubt itll happen though Razz
Ive started raiding as soon as I hit level 60 and I started from the basics. Zul Gurub! After a while I moved to another guild and from there I just went to do bigger and better things until I found Suo Marte. That was my prime time in WoW i could say. and unluckily for them, it is where I met Lapyap, Sal and Gorilla Smile

Outside WoW I'm Mauro! (Just like my character!) A 19 year old portuguese guy! I'm currently living in England (Watford, Hertforshire) but probably moving back to portugal on my own in the summer! Im at college studying Graphic Design which I quite enjoy. I also love photography and I am now saving for my first camera! Very Happy
I'm also into Body Modding. Hopefully Ima get a tattoo aprenticeship soon!
My two other passions are skateboarding and the drums! Ive been skateboarding for a while now and I got my drum quite in February and been making noise since then! Very Happy

There's so much I want to accomplish but I guess only time will tell what's going to happen! Since I don't have direct control over my future I'll just try and live each day as best as I can!

and last but not least, something I really really really wanted to do as soon as I have enough money for it is to buy a chopper or a cruiser and go to america with the camera I mentioned previously. Just imagine yourself on one of those bikes riding along one of those really loooonnggg roads they have and to your left is the biggest and most beautiful sunset ever over the vast wilderness! come on you cant deny that itd be one of the most beautiful sights ever!

aaanndd I think that's all! and theres so much more I wanted to say. oh well...

if you want to know more just add me on myspace! Smile

myspace.com/maurodiogo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet our members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: