Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet our members

Go down 
+15
Darogue
noura
huntergrrlrye
Rahrahrachel
Youheard
Keilantra
Lapyap
Billyray
Ingredients
Lainara
Andréa
Caerun
Watchmefly
Toodles
Jentannah
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female
Number of posts : 508
Character Names : Jentannah, Arafelle, Ashanna, Adwin, Litara, Jenta, Teslin, Thejim, Draeia
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:32 pm

this was a section on our old forums but has not since been brought forward to our new home and since no one else has noticed before now...well... YOINK!

Please all guildies post your info so the nice people can know who you are...also to help with the confusion on everyone's alts :-) I'll start

Character(Main): Jentannah, level 70 combat rogue night elf

Guild history: Right starting from the beginning and roughly in order, Blight, which I was with for all of three days and which was disbanded after the GM left for greener pastures promoting me to GM with like 30 inactives so...yeah, also Emerald Guards, Dark Souls for a bit I think something else something else, and then Tactical Powerless Ameba. I also pug alot so if you think you know me...well I do get around ;-) (that was for Billy XD )

Alts: Arafelle(nelf hunter), Draeia(Draenai shammy), Ashanna(human priest), Thejim(human pally), Jenta (gnome warrior), Teslin (human mage), Adwin (human warlock), Litara (nelf druid) and yes I actually had to open up my account and refer to it to be sure I had them all :-)

Personal: My name is Sarah, 22, living in South Wales with this guy named Jim who I affectionately and prolifically refer to as, The Husband. Originally from the great conquering nation of Canadia, land of igloos and eskimoes, waterproof beagles, tiny house hippoes and the elusive wild bologna...it is also fair to say I am QUITE mad :-) so please don't be surprised by ANYTHING that comes out of my mouth...EVER :-)

Hobbies and other: Excellent cook, hate cleaning, enjoy my wow and have some good general gaming experience, love MMOs and have also played CoH and CoV. Generally though I play a lot of third person action adventure with my faves being Tomb Raider, Ooo boobies!...and Hitman...Mmm Eidos makes me smile with violence :-) And of course making Billy speechless, I'm the only one that can do it so if you join us and you want him to shut up just gimmie a nudge :-)

Mastery: Wall of text SUPER DEATH MELEE CRITS!
Back to top Go down
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 pm

I'm Scottish.
Back to top Go down
Watchmefly
Proper Troll
Watchmefly

Male
Number of posts : 494
Character Names : Watchmefly
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 am

alyance wrote:
I'm Scottish.

Yes you are.
/pat
Back to top Go down
Caerun
Troll Master

Male
Number of posts : 684
Character Names : Caerun, Velash, Saiiada

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Eh, ok. Might as well.

Caerun's the main, L70 druid of the fuzzy type. If I'm not at the front trying to piss things off so they'll hit me, I'll be at the front shredding things apart as a cute little cat. Smile Only guilds I've ever been in are TPA and now Sanc, played for about exactly a year now. Few days or weeks over that, but around so. Got in on a free trial thing, noticed it somewhere, so thought I'd give it a shot.

Got a bunch of alts but not naming 'em here, 'cause they're mostly just banks. Only alt that gets any real playtime is Velash, the shaman. Nearing 70, though slowly, but getting there anyway. Windfurylover type. Smile

At the keyboard here is a currently 21-year old finnish male. Living in Finland with family and cats, for now. Social skills? What're those? Well, whatever they are, I don't have 'em. Bit of a hermit these days, have been for a while. But anyways.

Hobbies. Not much. Have some music on at about all times. Type varies, going from punk rock to prog to gothic rock to pop to weird finnish rock to, well. Yeah, that's about it. Used to read quite a lot, a bit less in the recent past but picking up the habit again lately. And then there's computer games. I've been known to lose hours playing something. Wow in the past year or so, all kinds of stuff before that.

Think that's about it. Long and long-winded as ever, but then that's me, at least on forums and such. I'm actually not all that talkative in person, I can go for weeks without saying so much as 2 words.

Hm. Think there might be a connection between those 2?

Anyways. That's it. Poke me or add here if I forgot something, which I probably did.
Back to top Go down
Alassear

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:35 pm

Hola guildies!

My main charatcter is a nightelf hunter called Alassear. Spec is marksmanship.

My first guild, with Alas, was Sand Storm. It was a nice guild and i met some nice people there, like Rye, Snow, Naya and Hunt Smile I never actually left the guild, but the GM made a terrible mistake and disbanded the guild by an accident... Well after that i joined to Radicals with many old SS members. It turned out to be too many. Radicals' guild leader decided to kick almost all of us from the guild, because he thought too many new players joined at the same time. I was also forced to leave. Next i joined to Division of Chaos, wich was a nice guild but didn't have enough high level members to do end game, so wonder of wonders i got an invitation back to Radicals. After that i got bored of the game and had a few months break. When TBC was released and i came back, Naya invited me to Azeroths Most Wanted. AMW was loosing their high level members so i had to leave too and then luckily i got a place from here!

My favourite alt is Tinmán, lvl 61+ draenei paladin. My first character was a pally on Bronzebeard server and i loved it, so i wanted to make one on this sever too. I also have some other alts but i don't play them at all atm.

My name is Mikko and i'm 22 years young, Wink, guy from Finland. I try to be polite and friendly and some times even funny. My sister says that i'm a monkey so that might tell something about my personality (i like to eat bananas and scratch my head). I'm living and studying forestry in Rovaniemi. Don't like the town very much since i've spent 20 years of my life in other city, called Oulu, and i kind of wanted to stay there. Before i strated to study forestry, i spent one year in army. They made me a squad leader so my military rank is a corporal. If someone wonders why i choosed to go to army, i can tell you that i didn't. Finland just has an old stupid habit to force every 18+ years old males to join the army. What else..well atm i'm living alone but in the beginning of August i will get a new room mate and i don't have any clue who he will be Oo. I hope it's not going to be a serial killer or something. Yeah student apartments suck...

I've had lots of hobbies but some how i allways get bored of them at some point. At the moment my favourite hobbies are photography, cooking and movies. I like to take photos of nature and landscapes. Cooking is a new hobby for me since i was used to eat my moms cookings before i moved to my own apartment. My old room mate was a good cook and we used to make dinner together so i got hooked of cooking too. I'm also a movie freak. I watch maybe 2-3 movies every week, some times more. When i came from army, i watched almost 20 movies in one month Very Happy My other hobbies, that i don't do so often, are fishing, hiking, skiing and gym.

Well that's all folks. Lots of text, i know. Hopefully you have enough time to read it.
Back to top Go down
Andréa
Billy's Shitlist
Andréa

Female
Number of posts : 9
Character Names : Andréa, Allié, Anérastia, Marié
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:24 am

Andréa - L70 Nelf Druid - Feral
Allié - L33 Nelf Hunter - Markmanhip

heya everyone, my names maritess in real life, marie for short, 23 of age. i'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, have 2 adorable kidlings and hopefully another one soon Very Happy.

my husband got me addicted to wow Smile i use to complain of how much time he spend on wow instead of spending it with me, i remember he will force me to sit beside him while he play ( soo boring at that time.. Very Happy ) so he decided to make me my own character and teach me how to play, i was so thrilled, i like the game a lot. so one time after we watched a movie he surprised me and bought me my own wow Smile i was so happy... since then i have to log in everyday or i will have a withdrawal syndrome :p my husband help me with my character, feeling like a princess and being rescued all the time by my husband's character, he' a warrior and the best warrior I have ever seen in the game Very Happy ( have to write that incase he read this Razz ) but seriously he is. he's computer broke down a few weeks ago, damn ibook :( he transfered he's account on my computer now i have to share it ... meaning less time playing for me :p but it's worth it hehehe, me and husband get a lot closer because of wow Smile

uhmm the very first guild i joined which i can't remember the name, i didn't like it, they we're young kids talking about their sexcapades so my husband ask me if I want to join his guild, kinda in favor of me because i can spy on him, since he played a lot longer, maybe i will discover something ( if ya know what I mean :p ). so i moved in to AMW and became friends with a lot of people, but they're all leaving and i don't want to be left alone :( so when rye told me Sanctuary is open for a boomkin, i made the application and thanks to billy i got in Very Happy

uhmm i have a lot of hobbies, i like playing guitar, husband is guitarist so he taught me how to play, i like going to movies ( me and husband watch movies 3 to 4 times a week ), i love to read (library or bookstore is my home Very Happy) i like going out with my husband, few beers and such :p. WOW of course... and ohh going to the beach and road trip Very Happy

okies that'll be all, thanks for readin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lainara
Wannabe Troll
Lainara

Female
Number of posts : 347
Character Names : Lainara, Elaida

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Rightoh.
Hulloh, name's Lainara, lvl 70 Nelf Priest. Shadow, for christ sakes don't forget that. I've been a member of Sanctuary for a long time now, but before that I was a member of Romes Finest. Which I think is disbanded now XD
Neways my alt is basically Elaida, hunter, lvl 66. Used to be my main, but realised I was bored half the time I played it. This huntard used to be in TPA with Eny and the rest of the gang so that's how I got to know Sanct basically.
RL I am 17, female from Norway (good fun). I only come out at night according to some -_- I spend most of RL time with friends, doing.. friend stuff. Not hunting down people to drink their blood. Sorry to disappoint.
I love writing and doing computery stuff. I play guitar in a band, however we suck. Also love music and movies and yeah, normal stuff.

Oh and Eny, you should add that your drawings look fucking hawt as well. Absolutely in love with em. Would marry em if I could.

See you guys (:
Back to top Go down
Watchmefly
Proper Troll
Watchmefly

Male
Number of posts : 494
Character Names : Watchmefly

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Here's mine;

My real names Charles and I'm 16. I play a Night Elf Hunter (not one of the retarded hunters, I swear) who is level 70 and also have a druid called Fifteen who I am beginning to level with a friend of mine. I've been playing since the end of December when I purchased WoW to give it a shot and enjoyed it so continued to play. I have only ever been in two guilds, Sanctuary and Wizards of Oz who I joined when I was in the 20's but left at level 70 due to being the only level 70 in the guild and causing me to spend hours finding PuG's for instances due to people not recognising how awesome Hunters really are ^^. I came across Sanctuary through the realm forums on wow-europe.com and thought I'd give applying a shot. I think it was my second day in the guild where I got the nickname 'Waffles'...can't quite remember who came up with it.

I live in North Yorkshire (in England ofc) in a town called Harrogate. I've just finished my GCSE exams and currently enjoying a lengthy holiday, but i'll return to school in September as a member of my schools 6th form (thats if my results are decent enough). When i'm not on WoW, i'm either working or out with friends.

I think thats all.
Back to top Go down
Ingredients
Billy's Shitlist
Ingredients

Male
Number of posts : 5
Character Names : Ingredients, Deitcoke
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:45 pm

k. My real name is Harley, and im 14 years old. I have a Human Warlock, who's 49 at the moment, but im levelling him up fast (by my standards at least), and i also have a Nelf Druid, who i'm ALSO beginning to level up with a friend.

I began to play WoW because charles told me it was good, and it was, so i got the 10 day trail and carried on from there. My first guild was Wizards of Oz, but i left because i didn't like the views of certain members.

I live practically next to Charles, and when i'm not on WoW, other than being at school etc, im out with friends, reading, wacthing the t.v. or restarting my computer, because it's just turned it's-self off.
Back to top Go down
Seyn

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:20 pm

My chars name is Seyn who is a Lv70 NE Rogue. Real name is Matt I'm 17 and live in Kent.

Umm.. yeah moved here bout 2 months ago from really casual guild and enjoying it.

Live in Kent and just starting my A2's. Thats bout it.
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:04 am

Yeah I am Billy Level 70 Human Warrior and unappreciated meatshield.

This is my first online game ever.

I am 36 (yeah ancient I know) male from the North-West of England been in two guilds in WoW Tactical Powerless Ameba with most of the crew here and Sanctuary. I have alts but they suck and are bleeding my dry.

If you want to know anymore feel free to ask as to be honest it isn't that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female
Character Names : Jentannah, Arafelle, Ashanna, Adwin, Litara, Jenta, Teslin, Thejim, Draeia

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:55 pm

he forgot to mention he has a very nice bum...also note other members owning nice bums: Cae...Waffles...Mmm Lesaint, very pretty...oh and Rye totally she's hawt! ...yeah we're like full of pretty people /guildgrope

SUGAR POWAHHH!
Back to top Go down
Lapyap
Proper Troll
Lapyap

Male
Number of posts : 375
Character Names : Lapyap, Blinkey, Rugrat, Hendon, Mayumi
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am

OK been promising to post pic's of Sal, baby and myself so here they are.

Meet our members P9110064
Daddies little girl!

Meet our members P9170074
At last!

Meet our members P4030104
Daddy hates 5am!

Meet our members PA080092
What more could a man ever want in life?
Back to top Go down
Jentannah
Proper Troll
Jentannah

Female

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:21 pm

omg total flashback, I used to use my dad as a mattress when I was small too! awww so sweet and you guys look so uber happy...but mostly, oh my god that child looks so adult!...does she stare people down and then dominate them with her mind? she totally looks capable, AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
apostoli

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am

sweet...

i hope you remain happy forever
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:11 pm

I suppose I'll pretend to be all social-like and introduce myself as one of your 'newer' members then (eventhough I seriously doubt anyone wants to read about me, but oh well.. Can't say I haven't posted :p)

My main's Keilantra, a (currently) feral druid. Only reason I rolled a druid is because my instruction manual said druids could use polearms and shapeshift.. Had I known we can't use polearms, I probably would have leveled a hunter. Having said that, after having leveled to Keil to 70, I can tell you I will not roll a hunter for the simple fact I haven't got the patience to level it to level 10 to get my pet.

My alts are Satinka the nublock, who has been in Sanctuary for a while, before I was asked to move her to the guild Keil was in at the time being (which I'm now quite certain was War of Wrath. They liked to have all alts in the guild so they could see who was online and on what character for some reason.) I also have a little draenei warrior called Evessa, who I totally love and should level again (someone inv her to Sanc please? Crying or Very sad)
My next project's gonna be Kameko, who's currently spending her time in an inn somewhere, making use of her bank for my rubbish (I hate mining k?). She's a lvl 20-ish paladin and another draenei. Funnily enough, I think they're quite ugly but it seems the starting area is nice and easy.

I do have a bit of a history playing (MMO)RPGs, starting when I was.. Well, I think I might have been about 8? (Diablo, anyone? lol!) I eventually got bored of Morrowind, Starcraft and Guild Wars, and heard I had some cousins playing WoW, so I decided to pick up a copy myself and see what it was like. My first ever character was a male paladin on the Defias Brotherhood realm (RP-PvP), where we had 6 people with the same surname playing. Geek family?
I eventually left the realm and deleted the char, because I got owned pretty badly and got corpse camped by an ugly skull leveled tauren.

Irl, I'm known as Suzanne, 19/f/holland.. (I hate it when I get asked 'hi, a/s/l m8?' Piss off please, and no I don't want to tank for you -.-) And spend most of my time with college work (I study microbiology) or well, work. (2 jobs ftl, seriously) Still trying to make time for some serious WoWing though, which I suppose is going quite well, but leaves me tired in the mornings. (But sleep is for the weak, I'll have enough time to sleep once I'm Billy's age.) I'm an absolute sucker for good books and movies, but I have to admit I'm a formidable multitasker. Wouldn't be the first time I'm raiding while watching tv and reading my newest book.

Anyway, that's quite enough about me. Give me a poke ingame if I've forgot to mention something.
Back to top Go down
Billyray
Silly old git
Billyray

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Character Names : Billyray

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Hang on, hang on sleep more when you are my age I am pretty sure I sleep less than most of our youngsters (when you are my age the grave is closer and so gotta fit some stuff in yet before I get to punch the devil in the face).
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:18 pm

Billy, we all know what you do at work.. and it's not 'work' kk? :p
Anyway, go back to 'work'
Back to top Go down
Youheard
Troll In Training
Youheard

Male
Number of posts : 208
Character Names : Youheard, Mesmorise
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:58 am

Character(Main): Mesmorise 70 Holy Priest / Wannabe warclock

Guild history: My first raid guild was Wizards of Oz which I raiding in with pancakes and sushifish, eventually it emosplit and I remained guildless untill you nice fellows were recruiting a hunter.

Alts: Youheard (70) (nub elf huntard) Afflatus (22) (belf mage)

Personal: My name is Alex, 16 years old and currently waiting for the new school year to come around so I can re roll at college after effectively being booted / leaving sixth form this year (long story) I seem to have acquired the nickname Toast however I shall not be referred to as younerd, you will only be put on ignore. I live in the England, Oxfordshire and have two brothers and a sister and two dogs and a pond full of fish which are mostly common goldfish a few shubunkins and one or two rudd for those of you who care. I also have a very very beautiful loverrrrrrr called Lucy but she beats me so it's not all good, she's also in the guild. I sometimes feel I'd be lost without her because I most probably would get lost somewhere 'cos she lives in this silly little village and 'tis very confusing.

Hobbies and other: I enjoy most sports but absolutely love playing badminton and will often play 3-4 times a week (badminton that is ya pervs). Not really played many other mmo's unless you count Runescape which I played for about 2 years (99 woodcutting ftw kk) Not really been playing wow that long either which may surprise some of you because I'm so unbelievably good /stroke epeen. I met Charles, Jamie, Rachel, Pancakes and Micky (Faradomir) on Runeskep so thats how the breakfast club all met each other back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Rahrahrachel
Troll In Training
Rahrahrachel

Female
Number of posts : 219
Character Names : Rahrahrachel, idinamenzel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:43 am

Surprised How did you get booted from college? Yes, I want to hear the long story.

I figure I should write some stuffs since I'd be offtopic otherwise.

MY NAME IS RACHEL - Hi!

Character: Rahrahrachel - 66 human frost mage
Guild history - there isn't one, really
Alts - Hah, too many. Watchmefall - 42 huntard, rachél - 16 druid, Reaping - 12 belf priest...many many more but i never play any others.

I am 20, 21 in june, Erm...I'm boring.
I work for FedEx Birmingham (been there about 2 years now), I basically get to talk to drivers all day and actually get paid for it.
Did A levels in English Literature, Film Studies, Media Studies and Psychology (and Law but dropped it after 3 months because it was so mind numbingly boring)

I was going to go back to Uni in september to get a teaching degree, but my mum has had some medical issues...Basically she's pretty much (about 70%) blind and unable to work, so I decided to move back home and help her financially.

Oom, I like movies, music, trying to play music, going to concerts, going to bars, playing games, acting like a baby and stuffs like that.

Like I said, boring.
That's it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rashelly
Toodles
Troll Master
Toodles

Female
Number of posts : 693
Character Names : Jeezus

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:19 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

Heres me. Enjoy the read.
Back to top Go down
huntergrrlrye
WTH get a life
huntergrrlrye

Female
Number of posts : 949
Character Names : rye, basmati, tuulikki

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:25 am

hawt aly. just hawt.
Back to top Go down
noura
Troll In Training

Male
Number of posts : 183
Character Names : Noura Jadde Beastowner (H)
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:41 pm

well a bit bout me ..
my name is salem ..i speak english arabic french...i go to the british school here in jeddah(a coastal city) nd yeah its v nice real great city only one prob the wheather here sux..:( i am doin the IB program its like the A level program and going to leeds university next year hopefully if i get the required grades ... i finish my exams on the 20th of may !!! cant wait
i lisn to all kinds of music- i play the guitar nd the piano nd im in a rock band
watch all moveis except chick flicks and romance movies lol
play lots of sports im on the schools u19 rugby football and squash teams
dont really like to read altho i really like all dan brown books and read most of them hes a genius

As for wow history ... i used to have a 60 pally pretbc ona realm called arathor in a guild called " mithril knights" untill the account got hacked ..so i moved to kilrogg withh 2 rl freinds and we formed a guild called sand storm which was disbanded by mistake Razz as hard ass that is to believe and then i moved to a guild called radicals which eventually became ex post facto and then disbanded and now im here ! i also have a lvl 70 hunter called beastowner on a realm called balnazaar
Back to top Go down
Darogue
Proper Troll
Darogue

Male
Number of posts : 541
Character Names : Darogue & Powersham
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Llow guys, well i know most of you know me already but i thought that i couldn't miss being in here as well.

I'm Darogue, in real life peeps call me Nick, but i'm mostly known as Dar, hehe. I'm 19 and live together with Shetty who is now 18.

I'm quite a heavy metal fan, and go to all metal festivals i can go hehe Very Happy. We play WoW for about 3 years together now, i played Warcraft a bit before and some fps as well.

I am a student at the moment in Science-Math and going to university next year to study kinetics/sports kinetics and revalidation therapy. I'm also a kick boxer and spend quite a bit of time in the gym powertraining. Besides this i play WoW, go sail and have a good time with Shetty going on holidays and stuff.

I'm quite the social guy and like to talk on vent quite a lot, so do NOT be afraid to tell me to shut the hell up if i talk to much Very Happy. About my WoW carreer: I've played pre-tbc a bit. mostly levelling and then shitloads of pvping, had a great time then, but it seems the burning crusade has changed my perspective on the game.

Now i enjoy raiding so much, it's just so much more social and fun and satifying. So i said goodbye to pvp and to my skills as well it seems lol Very Happy. Futhermore I like people who aren't cocky and who like to have a good time while they try to achieve something. I've been in quite some guilds, starting off in The Guildless Minds, with Imbadrood and Xodoius and Ganondwarf and Xabre and Keeluur etc.. Very Happy And then i went to Genesis, where i made myself and some others life quite sour Razz
Then i went to DLD (Dont Loot Dogs) but left because the raid times did not fit quite well at that time. Then i went to Dark Souls, where i have learnt quite a lot about how to play my rogue in pve. DS then kind of died out, it was a sad story, and i decided to join my old friends again, because i realised what was actually most important to me in the game...being friends Very Happy . So I talked to Xod and he sent me to talk to Lainara, who guided me to the guildsite and through my application (Yes, i do ask a lot of annoying questions xD). And so far i have not regretted joining you guys, and hope i never will or will be forced to.

Well, that's about it peeps, I hope you enjoyed it and i wish you all the best Very Happy.

Dar

Last edited by Darogue on Sat May 10, 2008 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:09 am

Indeed wtb some lineage ._.
Liek

This

kk

Now for teh real stuffs,

I r Jeezy formerly known as Shadowbandit :>,
live in the Netherlands born in Suriname (South-America)
played wow for like 2 year ish now i think >_^
thats about all u dudes need to know kk xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet our members   Meet our members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet our members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: