Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost mages app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koxxy

Frost mages app. Empty
PostSubject: Frost mages app.   Frost mages app. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Personal Info:
Name: Artem Vlakhov.
Hobbies: Football and Kickboxing.

Character Info:
Character name: Koxxy.
Race: Gnome.
Class: Mage.
Talents/Spec: 9/0/52 (Arcane/Fire/Frost).
Why did you choose this talent build: Becouse they are good to PvP.
Armory link [without the http://]: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Koxxy.
Additional info about off spec gear / PvP / PvE gear: For today's time of a current only PvP gear Crying or Very sad .
Why did you choose specific gems/enchants for your gear: Becouse they help in BG and in Raids ofc.
Please list your raid experience so far: I was in Karazhan, Zul Aman, Gruuls Lair, Magteridons Lair, SSC.
Attunements / Heroics: I was in all hc instances.

What would you want from your game time:
During game I wish to take pleasure and also study different tactics.

What raid times suit you and do our raid times work with your schedule:
Time most convenient for me it from 17:00 till 21:00 (Server Time), in any day.

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave:
Realm: Eonar (guilds: Russians in Azeroth People which there were did not arrange me, WRATH On the certain circumstances it was necessary to transfer).
Kilrogg (guilds: Kicked OutLong there was no online from for problems with study , Novus collapsed, Ambrella collapsed).

Is you computer/internet good enough for the raiding our guild is doing? I.E do you get a lot of DCs/lag: Internet (512 kb/sek computer have 4 cores and i think that they are enough for raiding. Very Happy

When raids are announced and you have signed up, you are expected to be prepared, what do you do:
I buy things which to me are necessary (potions, elixirs e.t.c), and i log 1 hour or 30 min before raid.

Can you deal with constructive critisism without whining or complaining and can you accept leaders desicions:
Yes certainly I shall behave properly.

Theorycrafting I.E. Do you read about your class/class mechanics:
Yea ofc.

Why should we choose you:
Because at me experience of game already more than two years, I was in the best guilds of the present server and I thoroughly studied opportunities of my class and tactics on bosses in raid.

Have you read and understood the charter? Questions [if any]:* Yea i understood and accept the charter.

Have you applied to any other guilds in addition to this one? No.
Back to top Go down
Keilantra
Troll In Training
Keilantra

Female
Number of posts : 224
Character Names : Keilantra, Satinka, Evessa, Brigantia
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Frost mages app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost mages app.   Frost mages app. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Hello Koxxy, as you might have noticed there's not a lot of activity going on on the forums anymore, and it's with a reason. Sanctuary is unfortunately disbanding, as has been mentioned on the official wow-europe Kilrogg forums. (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5383439707&sid=1)

We thank you for your interest in the guild, however, we won't be processing your application.
Good luck in finding a guild that suits your likings!
Back to top Go down

Frost mages app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest Section :: Applications-
Jump to: